Fat experiences

Busty guys

As a woman, I'm definitely into bustier / curvier guys. Especially if he's got fatter tits and ass than me. I like having something to grab, a guy with some meat on his bones. I'm not sure how many guys are into this, let alone nipple sucking.
1 month

Busty guys

Femme Calories:
As a woman, I'm definitely into bustier / curvier guys. Especially if he's got fatter tits and ass than me. I like having something to grab, a guy with some meat on his bones. I'm not sure how many guys are into this, let alone nipple sucking.

I love it 😍
1 month

Busty guys

Femme Calories:

That's why I like to advocate for male feedees/gainers to also lift weights while gaining. I've found that for a lot of guys until you get really big, their legs, ass, and arms tend to not put on as much size as their gut. That's why I like to mix in a decent amount of weight lifting to balance out those areas. I just think it gives guys a more over all rounded/curvy look, and that's what I'm going for with my gain
1 month

Busty guys

I put weight on everywhere, for a guy I have a big backside and hips, and moobs. A lady can play with any area she finds most attention grabbing.
1 month

Busty guys

Femme Calories:
Very few things I enjoy more then having my nipples sucked 🤤
1 month

Busty guys

Moobs are the best! I’m glad I’m growing a sensitive pair myself.
1 month

Busty guys

Hell yeah man titties
1 month

Busty guys

My moobs are starting to grow. I was a weightlifter and had a pretty defined and solid chest. Since I stopped working out I lost some muscle and gained a lot of fat. I gain muscle and fat fast, but lose slowly. I really like how my tits are getting larger and blubbery. They don’t really show as flabby and blubbery through a shirt but that’s one of my goals.
1 month

Busty guys

i love my moobs, and can't wait for the progress i get with my gain...! 💛

in an ideal world my chest (and butt) would gain a lot of weight to even out with my belly but the results will be fun none the less!!!
2 weeks

Busty guys

CatboyDorian:
i love my moobs, and can't wait for the progress i get with my gain...! 💛

in an ideal world my chest (and butt) would gain a lot of weight to even out with my belly but the results will be fun none the less!!!

Just a round ball of fat with limbs and a head.
2 weeks
23456   loading