Submission and domination

Ff user who ruins people?

Once again gently tapping the "there's no such thing as thoughtcrime" sign...

Moving on!

GrowingLoveHandles:
Back to the original post.

Has anyone found these posts? I’d love to read them.

Greentrees8733:
There's one user I remember. I don't think she's exactly the one OP is addressing, but she told some stories that she claimed were true, but sounded pretty tall to me. Less explicit "ruining" that OP is describing, and more "choosing to give up everything to be immobile feedees".

But if OP and others are after real anecdotes, I don't think I know the user/posts being referenced.

Yeah the user I'm thinking of had stories about getting men to be submissive to her, so that she could convince them to gain enough weight that it would mess up their lives.

She spoke of men who lost their relationships and jobs to the intoxication of getting fat for her, and when they would reach that point and ask "what's next?" she would just say "nothing. go on and live your life, we're done here".

If true the stories are super fucked up, and hopefully weren't real. But sometimes I wish I could go back and read her detailed posts because as fantasies, they were pretty hot.
1 week

Once again gently tapping the "there's no such thing as thoughtcrime" sign...

Moving on!

GrowingLoveHandles:
Back to the original post.

Has anyone found these posts? I’d love to read them.

Greentrees8733:
There's one user I remember. I don't think she's exactly the one OP is addressing, but she told some stories that she claimed were true, but sounded pretty tall to me. Less explicit "ruining" that OP is describing, and more "choosing to give up everything to be immobile feedees".

But if OP and others are after real anecdotes, I don't think I know the user/posts being referenced.

MitchHedberg:
Yeah the user I'm thinking of had stories about getting men to be submissive to her, so that she could convince them to gain enough weight that it would mess up their lives.

She spoke of men who lost their relationships and jobs to the intoxication of getting fat for her, and when they would reach that point and ask "what's next?" she would just say "nothing. go on and live your life, we're done here".

If true the stories are super fucked up, and hopefully weren't real. But sometimes I wish I could go back and read her detailed posts because as fantasies, they were pretty hot.

I have come across this user (potentially) ages ago. I don't remember her name, but I believe she left FF. This is when I was just lurking but iirc she got into an altercation with several users and left.
1 week

Oh hey, I’ll dominate the shit out of you and make you drink me until
I’m dry
1 week

FatgirlNOWslim:
Oh hey, I’ll dominate the shit out of you and make you drink me until
I’m dry

I'm good, love. I'm domme enough for the both of us.
1 week
234   loading