General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

hey new here smiley
would love to talk, message me. yahoo chat?
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hello My name is Francesca, Fatty Franni. I am over 300lbs with wonderful rolls of fat all over my body. I am eating my way into SSSBBW. Right now my Feedee calls me a "tasty morsel" I can't wait until I am an entire meal. 500 - 600 - 700 lbs. Fat and jiggly. Soft blubber all over my body. Oh sooo sexy. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to be super fat as well. What works best for you? Share ideas. Send me an email.
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hello everyone, my name's Nummy and it's nice to meet you all.

I came across FF last year when I was 17 and lurked about for awhile on the visitor areas and now that I've turned 18-voila! I'm now a member.
I'm not very good at these introduction sort of things so just send me a message sometime. I love answering any and all questions and enjoy meeting people from all over the world! There's so much culture and experiences to be shard. Well, I think that's about it. Ta-ta everyone! smiley
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

I'm a 36 year old male and looking for someone to encourage me to gain some weight. I stand at 5'10" & and weight 140 lbs. My fettish is to gain some weight. So I would like female encourageres preferably, and some advice overall as to how much? Skys the limit and how long?
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

hey
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hey everyone

My name is Morgan I am 25. Figured I should introduce myself.
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hiya, I'm Travis if you didn't catch that before. I am just looking around for people to meet. For some reason the photo uploader doesn't work but ask and ye shall receive. Have a good day!
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hi.

I'm Michael.

I'm reading here for years. I like fat people. And sometimes I was wishing to be one of them.

The last few days I made the promise to myself that I will also enjoy the life now. And live my dreams.

I will become fatter and happier. Because I like food and candy =).

I hope I will find some friends here.

Yours Michael
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hi!
I'm...new. And not fully comfortable with all this yet. But I've been reading posts here for a little while now. I've always been very interested in weight gain, particularily in men.
15 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

beginnerfeedee wrote
Hi everyone! My name's Nicole and I'm new at FF!


Welcome and enjoy your stay smiley
15 years
34567   loading