General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hello,

New here, just thought I would say hello to everyone!!! I hope ya'll all had a great start to your week. I am a feedee looking for a feeder local to my area. I am seeking a long term, commited relationship:-)

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post... and thanks to all who have already sent me very warm hello's... This is a great community and I look forward to being a part of it.

smiley
13 years

Hi Im Louisa, I think I have posted on here before. I am back and here to stay. I missed the love of the community. I am engaged to a wonderful FA who doesn't care how much I eat or weigh. I now eat 4 meals a day and cant wait to gain more.
13 years

hey new here smiley
would love to talk, message me. yahoo chat?
13 years

Hello My name is Francesca, Fatty Franni. I am over 300lbs with wonderful rolls of fat all over my body. I am eating my way into SSSBBW. Right now my Feedee calls me a "tasty morsel" I can't wait until I am an entire meal. 500 - 600 - 700 lbs. Fat and jiggly. Soft blubber all over my body. Oh sooo sexy. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to be super fat as well. What works best for you? Share ideas. Send me an email.
13 years

Hello everyone, my name's Nummy and it's nice to meet you all.

I came across FF last year when I was 17 and lurked about for awhile on the visitor areas and now that I've turned 18-voila! I'm now a member.
I'm not very good at these introduction sort of things so just send me a message sometime. I love answering any and all questions and enjoy meeting people from all over the world! There's so much culture and experiences to be shard. Well, I think that's about it. Ta-ta everyone! smiley
13 years

I'm a 36 year old male and looking for someone to encourage me to gain some weight. I stand at 5'10" & and weight 140 lbs. My fettish is to gain some weight. So I would like female encourageres preferably, and some advice overall as to how much? Skys the limit and how long?
13 years

hey
13 years

Hey everyone

My name is Morgan I am 25. Figured I should introduce myself.
13 years

Hiya, I'm Travis if you didn't catch that before. I am just looking around for people to meet. For some reason the photo uploader doesn't work but ask and ye shall receive. Have a good day!
13 years

Hi.

I'm Michael.

I'm reading here for years. I like fat people. And sometimes I was wishing to be one of them.

The last few days I made the promise to myself that I will also enjoy the life now. And live my dreams.

I will become fatter and happier. Because I like food and candy =).

I hope I will find some friends here.

Yours Michael
13 years
45678   loading