Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Alchemistknight:
For me growing up in the 2000s, American cartoons for while had what seemed like a requirement to put together an episode where at least one character would gain a very large amount of weight. The ones that stick out most for me was an episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy in which they essentially force fed one of the neighborhood kids to be massive so they could make money off of them being a sumo wrestler. And the other being Fairy Oddparents where the main character wished for no more "healthy" food to exist and it all be sugary junk food. Every character was then fattened on the show to be a massive ball of fat, at one poiny showing that one of the fairy god parents had gotten so fat that she couldn't really lift her wand to undo the wish.

That Fairly Odd Parents episode was one my favorite episodes to watch and I couldn't figure out why... Now I know why. šŸ˜†
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

My younger self also was making a cartoon script for several episodes and for some reason I had a weight gain episode pf my own. It must be a sign.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

The totally spies wg episode pretty much gave me my love for fat girls. I can imagine that episode pretty much inspired a whole generation of FA's.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

My first experience was when I was relatively young and there was that period where all the tabloids had nothing but photoshopped images of Kim Kardashian gaining weight. Eventually I looked up ā€œKim Kardashian Weight Gainā€ online and, well here we are.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

This was at least 15 years ago... I was a member of a weightlifting forum and made a post ā€œI wanna get fatā€. I remember saying I was tired of dieting and busting my ass to lose weight. I said I wanted to eat anything and everything and actually become obese. I don’t think it was just frustration, but rather a real desire to get fat. I saw so many good looking fat guys... how bad can it be for so many good looking guys to be so fat? It was a turn on. I toyed with the idea on and off for years, but I found myself getting turned on by it and fantasizing about it and fat guys when I masturbated. Of course, afterwards I lost the desire to get fat until I started getting turned on again. So around May 2015 I gave in, let go and started gaining. I found this site and joined for the first time (I quit, then came back a few times), and found the Gainer’s Pledge. So yeah, around 2005-2006 is when I had my first inkling of wanting to get fat.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

It’s strange but the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was my earliest. When I was a kid, I loved seeing violet swell up into a giant blueberry, seeing her clothes get tighter and roll up, exposing that big round bloated af belly. Currently I’m not into any blueberry bloated girls, but I like pregnant and belly stuffed/bloated girls, very round and full and tight bellies with no rolls or fat on the rest of their bodies. I guess similar to violet, oh how I wish that gum existed and I wish the human belly could get that big, it’d be so hot
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For me when everyone else had a crush on Daisy Duke from "Dukes of Hazzard", I had a crush on boss hogs wife Lulu at 12 years old.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Same here. My friend and I would play games about how fat we would be, and we would wear layers and layers and layers of clothing. The one who was the fattest would have the other one help them do things.

Surprisingly, I was always the fattest.
4 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

While watching some shows and ads I liked when certain characters gained weight.
4 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Accidentally watching the Nutty Professor when I was like 8 had to be my first exposure, and probably imprinted on me in the first place— especially the scenes where he gets really fat, and a nightmare where he turns into giant ā€œFatzillaā€. Since then I was raised staunchly religious and conservative and of course with that comes fun shit like sexual repression for way too damn long. I had one friend in college who, truly out of the blue, joked that I was a ā€œchubby chaserā€, and that same semester I saw an anime flick called ā€œPaprikaā€ which involves a brief, strange, but very hot (and downright shameless) inflation bit— along with a lot of other kinky/freaky fantasy bits. Towards the end of college I was struggling a lot with self-loathing for liking such devious stuff and just having a sex drive in general, but a couple years out I finally caved as I let my own repression relax a little bit. I looked up inflation YouTubers like OnceDeli, and then just big belly pics in general, and eventually I accepted myself who who and how I am, completely, weird kinks and all. Finding the fat-loving side of deviantArt, plus Feabie and here, definitely helped out. I just love big, squishable bellies!
4 years
45678   loading