General

Story behind your username?

A mishearing of Daft Punk's song Superheroes that I misheard YEARS ago, but it just kind of stuck with me smiley
1 month

Australia's landscape is known for its vastness and unique beauty. The phrase “wide brown land” encapsulates the expansive and diverse natural scenery that stretches across the continent, so I am bigwideland Australian, vast and beautiful.
1 month

I will reply again because eight pages is a lot to shuffle through!

I originally related to Voluptuousness - but I should really change it too Very fat because that is where my liking has become over the years.
4 weeks

UpIntoTheAir:
A mishearing of Daft Punk's song Superheroes that I misheard YEARS ago, but it just kind of stuck with me smiley
i giggled
4 weeks

I own 2 cheese shops. But now that I’m opening an Italian sandwich shop I’ll have to rethink the name!
4 weeks

Hey guys I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to write in this thread! I may not have time to respond to everyone’s posts, but I do for sure read them every time when I see someone new show up. 👍

And yeah some of these are pretty simple while others are more complex. And honestly that’s the beauty of having a username!
3 weeks

I feel like mine speaks for itself, but in case it wasn't clear to anyone, I am the captain of cake.
Thank you.
3 weeks

Honestly. Its because I love Tiramisu.
Like. Probably a little too much. It went from me getting personal servings of it from the store, to more recently buying a whole sheet cake because the singles werent doing it for me anymore...
3 weeks

Cos I'm obsessed with Horror Movies and spooky stuff
3 weeks

I love one piece and thought green bowl was a funny yet dumb pun on green bull
3 weeks
56789   loading