Gaining

A question for gainers. do you do any form of exercise while you are gaining?

I think exercise is smart. The healthier and stronger you are, the more you'll be able to gain in the long run.

The get-fat-quick plans are about as reliable and reasonable as get-rich-quick ones. Just not a good longterm investment.
14 years

A question for gainers. do you do any form of exercise while you are gaining?

i'm a fairly inactive person by nature, but just so i have some routine in me & feel more able to eat later smiley i do tai chi

i find it helps to center yourself, for one, especially when you're getting a wider stance- you need to be able to stay standing sometimes if you're rummaging through the fridge.

two, breathing is just as important as eating- if you don't breath while you're eating, there won't be enough room in your body to consume food AND with no air to your body, it can't turn that food into fat for you

and three, patience is a virtue- tai chi helps you to pace yourself, both in eating & everyday things. without pacing, we can't inhale those 4 triple cheeseburgers, extra large criss cut fries, & 3 strawberry shakes. it just doesn't work lol

if anything at all, tai chi only takes a few minutes to do the short form & is a great way to encourage your muscles to pack on the pounds.
14 years