Gaining

Once you grow fat......

I've became more confident about my size when I've reached the 200-lb. mark. Enough of the yoyo dieting and be confident in who you are and not what other people think of you.smiley
14 years

Once you grow fat......

I have the same sort of thing going on. I seemed to have reached a threshold where i don't seem to be able to go back down. i have yo yo'd purposely to try to get that effect and now it seems to be locked in. my set point keeps going higher now. Lose 5 gain 7 ect. I used to have a fast metabolism and it was hard for me to gain and easy to lose. But now i have completely changed and gain slowly over time with no effort. But of course losing is really really hard now. yikes LOL
14 years

Once you grow fat......

gettinchubby84 wrote
The cravings are true... I used to be able to get by with nothing after dinner.. now I can't go without at least one snack afterwards.. I'm addicted to chocolate milk and doughnuts..the bavarian cream filled ones are the best.. it would already be difficult for me to drop the weight i've gained. Pizza and bacon burgers are also very addictive...once you get used to the high fat food.. your body loves it...I don't even want the healthy stuff anymore... but I still eat it for the proper nutrients.
Same here...cannot believe how much less I could eat before I became a gainer..now hooked on the extra food and would find it VERY difficult to go back...not that I want tosmiley
14 years

Once you grow fat......

sarastrange wrote
It's hard to go back for "normal" people...but if you have a fat-fetish it's got to be even harder.

lol, like a gay person trying to like the opposite sex, why fight nature?
14 years

Once you grow fat......

Gettinchubby84.....you bring up some valid points that I totally agree with.

There was a few times in my life where I ate really healthy even though I tend to eat somewhat healthy most of the time....lately pretty unhealthy! When I was eating healthy and I would eat at a fast food spot with someone I would almost get sick and could not even come close to finishing the food.

It is so true once you start allowing yourself to eat fast food and junk food its amazing how your system/ body adjusts to it and actually relishes in its abundance.... over the last 4-5 months I have allowed myself to eat fast food and greasier fattening foods a lot and I actually crave them now and am amazed at how much I can eat and still want more when at a fast food place. Another thing I noticed when I was working out and trying to stay lean and have Abs a while back....I started drinking a coke or two with lunches about 3-4 times a week instead of my normal water. After several weeks to a few months I noticed not a gain but certainly no reduction in my waistline.....where as in the past doing Abs at the gym would make my waist keep shrinking and tightening up considerably where I would go down in pant size in the waist and lose wight.

I now happen to be on a new little plan ......I got the idea because of a considerable gain kind of snuck up on me and I have developed a good size gut. I can seriously put away some fast food now with multiple cokes and still want to go back for more. I actually allow myself to drink multiple cokes every day now. I am going to fatten up a bit more intentionally maybe 10+ Lbs. after my recent 15-18 Lb. gain!
14 years

Once you grow fat......

sippy wrote
I seem to be gaining steadily now, and am only 11 lbs away from my goal of 140. But after looking at so many beautiful photos on here of bigger ladies, I am starting to realize that to have the sort of big round belly and rolls I admire, I'd probably have to go bigger.

I know in the beginning my boyfriend said he didn't want me to get "too big." But the way he is feeding me lately, it sure seems like he wants me to get really fat!!!

Definitely don't think I'll ever go back to being skinny, but maybe the idea of growing is just as addictive as the eating part. I love seeing the weight accumulating around my waist, and the scale going up and up!

I guess I'll see how I feel when I make it to 140.

Music to my ears! It is truly wonderful to see someone start so slim and move up the scale with ever-increasing beauty. And observing your increasing joy in the process is great too. You seem to be a nice person and I'm glad for your happiness. smiley
14 years

Once you grow fat......

Xutjja wrote
I would say once you pass the 250lbs mark it's pretty hard to turn back without a lot of effort. I don't see any going back for myself.

I'd agree with this, it was when I hit the 250 lb mark that I started to really notice how out of shape I was getting and distances started become a lot more work. Kind of a scary turn on for me.
14 years