Stuffing

Nutella!

Yeah its pretty big here in Australia, it actually comes in packs just for eating, not even spreading on stuff lol.

I'm not a fan though after eating some on buttered bread, butter and nutella do NOT mix...
14 years

Nutella!

nutella on fruit... or on anything makes it good. i have been known to have some on toast, while i stir some into my coffee...while having a glob off my finger.
nutella does not survive in our house for more then 2 days.
14 years

Nutella!

Nutella is brilliant. I always thought it was pretty big in Aus, but then went around continental Europe and they are obsessed with the stuff. Seriously every dessert has nutella in it. Especially in Italy where Fererro is king of the chocolate companies.
14 years

Nutella!

tummytubby wrote
Calories: 530 per 100 gram
Servings: in a 750 gram jar about 50 (or one smiley)
It tastes like milkchocolate with hazelnuts (that's what it is basically)
Price in Holland: about 3 euro 50 cent for a 750 gram jar.

Just finished a jar...

Don't stop eating that.... It's delicious on your tummy, tubby!smiley
14 years

Nutella!

I have last night my tummytubby feed some spoons of Nutella. I think it's really a nice caloriebomb!
14 years

Nutella!

It IS big in the states! In California at least, where I've lived at times.
14 years

Nutella!

great stuff nutella. first time i had was i was in germany 3 or 4 years ago. found it back in the states and it's great. not the best to cook with, it gets really oily, but it's tasty non-the-less
14 years

Nutella!

tummytubby wrote
blitzkrieg wrote
How many calories?
How many servings?
What does it taste like?
What's the price?

Calories: 530 per 100 gram
Servings: in a 750 gram jar about 50 (or one smiley)
It tastes like milkchocolate with hazelnuts (that's what it is basically)
Price in Holland: about 3 euro 50 cent for a 750 gram jar.

Just finished a jar...

wow...thats 3975 cals per jar. tried eating straight out of a jar, i dont get very far. makes me feel sick.... what to put it with??
im thinking milk shake. nutella... milke & ice cream? think it wud kille me! :s
but 3975 cals would make you gain 1 lb of fat just from that! im off to buy a jar!!...or 2. smiley
14 years

Nutella!

Moonchild wrote
Nutella rules. Not so big in the States, or at least in New Jersey. It's really beyond me as to why.

Max - you used the wrong butter, you've gotta make a peanut butter and nutella sandwich.

I just tried that the other day. Verdict: IT ROCKS!
14 years

Nutella!

I like this, it's really good; not as good as fluff though...but still good!
14 years
12   loading