Gaining

Feeders gaining weight?

It's unusual. I've always been a feeder yet have started to gain on purpose myself, despite having never been in a feeder/feedee relationship before.
14 years

Feeders gaining weight?

thexaulted wrote
Yes definitely! I have always been a feeder, most of the time in the closet but 8 or 9 months ago I just flat out admitted it to my wife. I am always feeding her, taking her out to eat or cooking something for her. Naturally she doesn't like eating alone so it seems that I am eating a lot with her and have definitely put on weight. Here's where it gets different, as it is obvious that I have been putting on weight while feeding her she started telling me how much she likes to see big guys eat a lot and she encourages me to eat and get fatter. Tables turned a little bit on me? Does she really like big men? I don't really mind as long as I can feed her, I just tell her that she is being fattened for me. Anyway I think I may have uncovered a closed, feeder, mutual gainer or something in her!

Awesome story, those sort of things are like fairy tales, finding out someone you love is into something you desire.

smiley
14 years

Feeders gaining weight?

I found myself gaining weight when encouraging others to gain weight too. It sometimes feels ironic or the tables are turned on you when you gain.
14 years