Stuffing

Would anyone like a "how to stuff yourself...or your partner" guide?

With so many volunteers and techniques to cover, maybe there could be a series of videos, maybe even hosted here on FF (youtube would likely ban them).

We should, though, review and edit the material, or plan content before, to make sure everything shown is safe and has some structure, rather than being a wild collection.
14 years

MollyRen wrote
kaptn03 wrote
We should, though, review and edit the material, or plan content before, to make sure everything shown is safe and has some structure, rather than being a wild collection.

Well OF COURSE! What kind of writer do you think I am? smiley

And what do you mean *we*? smiley

There are many other places to host videos besides YouTube. Vimeo seems to be the up-and-comer for hosting sexy content. If/when videos get made (it'll be FAR in the future if I'm researching this alone) I can also put up a link so that feederism folks can download them to their own computer. That way, it can still be used as a resource even if the vids get taken down.

smiley I must have accidentally adopted partial responsibility / co-authorship / consulting duty - based on my ample, 12-yr long history and practical experience in the field *adjusts academic glasses and authoritarian pseudo-british accent* smiley

Guess I am quite excited about the topic...

Yes, downloadable files would be essential. People want to keep the howto-guides on their iphones... smiley...
14 years

That's a great idea. Actor face abstractness also helps the viewer self-identify with the stuffing process...
14 years

Sorry to bump this topic but did anything come out of this project? I would love to read the guide
12 years

hungrypiggygirl:
Sorry to bump this topic but did anything come out of this project? I would love to read the guide

Yes, Molly, is this something you've done yet?
6 years

did anything ever come of this??
5 years

winkwink:
did anything ever come of this??

Thinking the same!
5 years
12   loading