Gaining

X-mas party

We have two beautiful women at work who are nearly 20 years apart in age. They are both also 25-30 pounds heavier than a few years ago.And they also both go up and down 5-10 pounds throughout the year. But at this time of the year they have both reached their max or 2-3 pounds more.It makes it rough on me sometimes but I'd rather have them there as opposed to not.And since everyone knows my preferences I have to be very careful with how I phrase my compliments.smiley
14 years

X-mas party

CoopChick33 wrote
I have to say I'm loving this thread, 'cause I'm the biggest office perv. I've enjoyed all the scenarios everyone's shared so far. There's no good eye candy in my current work environment (drat).

I was the recipient of a little office holiday cheer, though. The other day I had to ask my boss for time off for an appointment..with a dentist..but before I got to that part, she blurted out, "are you a little pregnant?" And she said it to my belly, not my face. When I told her no she acted apologetic.

I've gotten that question several times, thanks to my particular shape, but it's always fun to hear.

Another salesman's customer had a nice ass and thick thighs plus big boobs. But her belly stuck straight out! The other salesman has been with Chevy for 41 years and had Never made the mistake he made with her-" Oh! You're expecting!" She said "No. I had a baby." Oh When he asked. "4 years ago." God did she look awesome hot!
14 years