Gaining

How much did you gain last year?

In 2009 my wife has gained a lot, specially in the last 3 months. More than 22 lbs she's gained. I want to know how much did you gain last year and how much do you want to gain in 2010?
14 years

4 kg. Went from 75 to 79. Also lost muscle tone so probably gained more than 4 kg of fat. I'll probably try and get to 85 this year, then will probably get back into the gym and pare back my stuffing habits as I do quite miss my toned physique.
14 years

Nice goal Hunter. I think she must work very hard to reach that 150 kg. Is a gain from more than 50 kgs, she must gain at least 1 kg in a week. But she don't move anyway and she must eat the whole day. Good luck.
14 years

littlemissidk wrote
i gained 13 pounds last year. 130-143. my short term goal is to be 155 by the end of january
12 pounds in 30 days!smiley
message me if you have good tips

I just looked back and realized that you gained 7 pounds in leass than three weeks. So 12 pounds in 30 days should be attainable with the same amount of effort. You'll just have to repeat your 5000 calorie days for a longer time period. Best of Luck. Oh and my tip is always the same two things. Doughnuts-and when you get tired of doughnuts or want to save some money-White Bread with plenty of butter on every slice.
14 years

littlemissidk wrote
well at 155 my bmi will be 25 making me officially overweight so i will prolly hang out at that weight for a little while

Sounds very good littlemissidk. It isn't very difficult to gain 12lbs in one month. Just eat, the whole day and you will gain.
Do you hear some comment around you? And do you make some pics of your gain, maybe a dairy with it. I want to know about your experience...
<3 Henk
14 years

about 15lbs since, i don't even remember when i started, August i think? Hoping to hit 200lbs by the end of the year so thats another 45lbs smiley
14 years