Gaining

What's your main turn on guys and favorite aspect girls of a gaining girl's body?

depends on the girl and where she gains. i'm a boob guy in generals but i'm also a big fan of the belly. i like a belly gain. but i do certainly enjoy a girls growing ass and hips/thighs. i've been into gaining since i was a teen so i can find the good in all of them.
14 years

What's your main turn on guys and favorite aspect girls of a gaining girl's body?

I quite like the things that are not so noticeable unless you pay attention. The thickening of the fingers and wrists, the disappearance of the collarbone, the development of cankles the merging of boob and back fat.
14 years

I am very much into most things when a woman gains.....very similar in order to the very first post on this thread.

I will just add a couple in a little more detail:

1) Really into the soft fattening of a womens upper arms with just a small hint of cellulite on them.

2) Really love big hips with big soft fat lovehandles, I just love to grab onto them.

3) Really love a fat lower belly that makes a huge belly roll when sitting down, showing good signs of becoming much bigger, softer and fatter.

4) Really love big round fat thighs (ideally with just a little bit of
cellulite, with really jiggly soft upper/inner thighs)

5) Huge round soft fat breasts with smaller pinkish nipple/aerolas.

6) Oh yeah, I love it when they always are talking about how fat they is getting when it is absolutely true and then they continue to eat massive amounts of food to become fatter.
14 years