Stuffing

Learning how to stretch stomach

I'd say keep at it, was the same for me when i started and now i'm waking up every morning starving after whole day stuffings, your body is just coming to terms with the new habits your trying to develop, may take some time, but keep pushing through it.

smiley
14 years

biggerjackhorner wrote
eat little and often and varied,

e.g.

2 cheese on toast
4 biscuits
1 apple
yoghurt
crisps
lemonade
chocolate bar
2 meat, cheese, pickle sandwiches
raisins
prunes
milkshake
toast
nachos
chicken and chips with beans
ice cream
coca cola
another apple
grapes

Little and often like this will help you gain weight.

lovin everything on yor list! that what you wud typically eat thru 1 day?
14 years

tummy_fun wrote
I'd be afraid of rupturing the stomach. The expansion of the gas won't stop even if it's already too much for your stomach.

What about gulping down air and letting it out again after you've stretched enough? Good thing would be that you can stop whenever you want.

Stay carefully - life is fun but you only have one. No saving-points, no reset button.

You only have to worry about that if you can't belch, that is part of the reason for that mechanism/bodily function. As long as you can expell the gas when you begin to feel uncomfortable then it should be safe. That's not to say that I would suggest this method to anyone.

The best way to stretch your stomach to increase your capacity is to drink a lot of water and eat lots of breads.
14 years

Hey.

Is stomach stretching good way to just get big round belly? I've been eaten alot since last summer (2009) but i dont have got barely any fat. I've gained from 85kg (187lb ) to 95kg (209lb )and my stomach has grown bigger.
14 years

Eh.. smells like bs unless you took a LOT of it, considering burping would pretty much eliminate the problem instantly. Unless it was the water itself that did the damage.
14 years