General

Your star sign

Sagittarius, and on the Capricorn cusp too. The latter's influence is rather obvious on me, being rather less jovial and outgoing than the usual Sagittarius, with a more... serious, cynical and refined nature, though make no mistake, I am quite the warm, truthful and sometimes mischievous animal lover.

I guess you could say I'm 2/3's Sagittarius, 1/3 Capricorn, perhaps. smiley
14 years

Your star sign

i am a Gemini i don't know if i have a twin out there just yet
14 years

Your star sign

Forest wrote
The sun sign isn't everything though. Got to count in the ascendant, what sign is in the moon and - yeah.

Yes! smiley Well, overall I think the Sun sign is still the most important since it flavours everything about a person, but everything else tweaks a person a bit.

Ascendant: This flavours the person's exterior, their physical appearance, how they appear to others, the impression they give to others, like the shell of a Jaffa.
Moon: This flavours a persons emotions.
Mercury: This flavours a person's communication and methods of communicating.
Venus: This flavours a person's romantic feelings and how they romance.
Mars: This flavours a person's temper and sexual nature, and their drives and passions in general.

So, for example, while a person might be like a Cancerian, they could have the outwards impression and looks of an Aries, the emotions of a Taurus, the communication of a Gemini, the romantic nature of a Leo, and the temper, passion, and sexual drive of a Scorpio. Though Cancer will flow through all of these, being the Sun Sign. In this way, everyone is ultimately an individual, though we will share more than a few things with others of our Sun Sign.

The outer planets aren't as important in defining a person's personality as all of these. Also, given their slow orbit many people share them, so they affect generations more than individuals, you might say, so I don't pay as much heed to them, though they can be interesting to look into sometimes.
14 years

Your star sign

I am an Aquarius. They are supposed to be unpredictable signs, so that matches everyone under Aquarius.
I like my Chinese astrology signs better. There are three categories. My characters are Boar, Tiger, and Snake. I just can not remember which one fits which category.
14 years

Your star sign

Fawkesy wrote
I think my general starsign suits me also
I got the description from horoscope.com/

So I'm a cancerian (almost on the cusp of leo)

Cancer Personality:

Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Emotion runs strong for this sign, and when it comes to family and home, nothing is more important. Sympathetic and empathetic, Cancerians are greatly attuned to those around them. Devotion is the keyword for this sign, making them wonderfully sensitive people to be around.

Cancer Key Words:

Strengths:
Compassion, emotional sensitivity, fierce protection of loved ones, tenacity.
Weaknesses:
Manipulative, indirect conflict, clinging to the past, insecure, packrat.
Charismatic marks:
Medium build (nope), round face(not particularly), prominent breasts(again nope), a tendency to take charge.
Relaxing near or in water, art, home-based hobbies, a good meal with friends, helping loved ones.
Dislikes:
Strangers, revealing of personal life, any criticism of Mom. Best environment:
Cancer will always be most comfortable at home, close to family, familiar things, and dear friends.

I also like chinese horoscopes, in those I'm a tiger (RAWR).

OMG I is can be cancer too!! *high-five*

but I'm a snake in the Chinese horoscope *Sssssssss*
14 years

Your star sign

I use this website for calculating astrology, myself, due to some of the other planets involved and included: astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

A few other things I'll point out:

1) If daylight saving was in effect in your country during the time of your birth, ignore it and calculate your birth-time as if it didn't exist. It can interfere with the accuracy of your ascendant and anything else which relies on time.

2) It is not advised that you let astrology put you off dating a person of a certain sign. People can fall on the more positive variant of a sign, or the more negative variant of a sign (or a bit of both). One Leo can be lovely, warm and generous, and another Leo can be a highly arrogant moron. A bad experience with an individual from a sign is not an indication that they'll all be like that.

3) By the same token, people with incompatible Sun Signs may in fact be quite well suited for each other, due to the other planets clicking with each other. A fiery Aries and a sensitive Cancerian may have Mercury's allowing them to communicate well, Venus's which allow them to love similarly, and Mars's that click quite well in desire and in bed. smiley So don't forget check what a person has under the hood- planet wise. smiley

Then there are Cusps. Being born close to another Sun Sign can mean that sign has influences over you. The Cusp date ranges being approximately:

Pisces-Aries March 19-24
Aries-Taurus April 19-24
Taurus-Gemini May 19-24
Gemini-Cancer June 19-24
Cancer-Leo July 19-25
Leo-Virgo August 19-25
Virgo-Libra September 19-24
Libra-Scorpio October 19-25
Scorpio-Sagittarius November 19-24
Sagittarius-Capricorn December 19-25
Capricorn-Aquarius January 17-22
Aquarius-Pisces February 16-22

Having aspects of another Sun Sign influencing you can alter your compatibilities and personalities from those of the vanilla Sun Sign. A Sagittarius close to Capricorn will not be as jovial, and a Capricorn close to Sagittarius will not be as serious. You should probably count yourself as one side or the other, though- I'm still certainly a Sagittarius even with the influences of Cap'. smiley
14 years

Your star sign

All the way Taurus here smiley

Yeah, I'm VERY stubborn lol.
14 years

Your star sign

Im a Saggitarius and live up to all the attributes hahaha and all my best friends are Saggis too hahaha smiley
12 years

Your star sign

Leos are always such MEN mmmhmm I like me some leo
12 years

Your star sign

I am also a Virgo, not sure what to do or say about it. We kick ass? Can swim across an ocean? Become magicians?
12 years
1234   loading