General

Your star sign

Kandyco wrote:
I am also a Virgo, not sure what to do or say about it. We kick ass? Can swim across an ocean? Become magicians?

You're good at being analytical. smiley If someone needs help spotting a flaw or error in something, a Virgo can do it. They've got a certain fondness for making things 'just' right. On the downside, the bad ones can be picky and whiny... but every sign has it's bad ones.
12 years

Your star sign

Good to see this thread up again with plenty of recent posts. Whilst I believe that we all have the choice to determine our own destiny, daily predictions being just rubbish. I do feel that our birth charts have an influence on our personalities, as mine was very accurate. My wife did mine several years ago and here it is.

Sun - Libra
Ascendent - Gemini
Midheaven - Aquarius
Moon - Capricorn
Mercury - Scorpio
Venus - Virgo
Mars - Scorpio
Jupiter - Capricorn
Saturn - Capricorn
Uranus - Leo
Neptune - Scorpio
Pluto - Virgo

One other reason I find star signs to be of influence, is who I generally get along with best. Most of my best friends seem to be either fire or air signs, loads being Aries.
Men I get on best with are. Aries, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Aquarius and Sagitarius.
Women I get on well with. Gemini, Sagitarius, Aquarius, Capricorn, Leo and Virgo.
I seem to clash with Taurus and Cancer of both sexes, Male pisces and strangely Libra women.

Of course this doesn't mean that I only seek out star signs I get on best with. These are generalisations that I have experienced before I knew a persons star sign, then find out later. In general I don't like to find out a persons star sign too soon and try to get on with anyone until they prove otherwise. As there is so much more to us than just our star signs.
12 years

Your star sign

Capricorn here. Shame no one posted their interest with their sign, like if they're a feeder/feedee/FA/Foodee/etc. Would have been interesting to see if certain traits are related.

I tallied the numbers up for fun and it's interesting so far:

Taurus - 8
Leo - 7
Virgo - 6
Cancer - 6
Libra - 4
Pisces - 4
Capricorn - 3
Aquarius - 3
Sagittarius - 2
Gemini - 2
Scorpio - 2
Aries - 2

From what I recall, Taurus are known for having a stocky appearance. Leo's love to eat and the lavish lifestyle. Virgo governs health, and Cancer the stomach, with Cancer's being known for having food all around them at home. Although all signs can gain weight, which is why it would be interesting to know some subdivisions to see which traits are susceptible by what signs.
12 years

Your star sign

alabaster25 wrote:
Capricorn here. Shame no one posted their interest with their sign, like if they're a feeder/feedee/FA/Foodee/etc. Would have been interesting to see if certain traits are related.

I tallied the numbers up for fun and it's interesting so far:

Taurus - 8
Leo - 7
Virgo - 6
Cancer - 6
Libra - 4
Pisces - 4
Capricorn - 3
Aquarius - 3
Sagittarius - 2
Gemini - 2
Scorpio - 2
Aries - 2

From what I recall, Taurus are known for having a stocky appearance. Leo's love to eat and the lavish lifestyle. Virgo governs health, and Cancer the stomach, with Cancer's being known for having food all around them at home. Although all signs can gain weight, which is why it would be interesting to know some subdivisions to see which traits are susceptible by what signs.

Another Taurean here. We're supposed to love sensuality and to appreciate life's luxuries. Which I guess basically means we like sex and cakes.
12 years

Your star sign

Thats soooo funny that so many people on this site are Taureans hahah because as you guys said they are totally known for loving food !
12 years

Your star sign

Ummm I don't know! lol

I'm bron on 4-20. It's a cusp. Some days I'm Aries, other days I'm Taurus...lol

Most things tell me I'm Aries though even though most of my life I've been more Taurus.....
12 years

Your star sign

i am very much a scorpio. i have sun, venus, mercury and pluto in scorpio, with the sun and pluto in conjunction. The descriptions ive read do apply to me especially the in depth natal chart ones.
www.chaosastrology.com is a good site for info on this stuff.
12 years

Your star sign

-I don't disagree that he's entitled to his opinion but I wouldn't pop into I love blue popcorn thread and tell them how sad it is that they love blue popcorn.

-Blue popcorn isn't detrimental to the advancement of intelligent civilization.

Admin Mode: From the Guide to FF:

- We suggest you avoid thread-hijacking- this is when a member attempts to derail a pre-existing discussion and take it away from its original topic, even if it may be related. This behavior can be frustrating to members who want the discussion to proceed on course. If you wish to take a topic in a new direction that would otherwise derail the original topic, simply start a new thread for your own topic. smiley

To everyone in here, please don't flame anyone and keep to the original topic of:

What is (your star sign), and do the generally recognised traits/attributes match up to your own personality?

All derailing/hijacking posts have been removed. If you would like to discuss whether astrology is damaging to human civilization or not/etc, please start another topic, there is nothing stopping you from doing so. smiley

Edit: Also, someone unrelated to the prior conversation made a Hitler Ate Sugar style post, please try to avoid these, people, don't compare astrology to horrific acts when making your point please, lol. smiley
12 years

Your star sign

I'm a Pisces and Metal Horse. I fit into the mold perfectly.
12 years

Your star sign

I am a Cancer,through and through! Sensitive, reserved,but passionate.
11 years
1234   loading