General

Your star sign

Fiery Aries, born in the Year of the Pig (1983). I am impulsive and rash at times, I usually buy the first thing I like rather than waste time "comparing" it in ten different places. I seem to attract Virgos and Cancers a lot, my boyfriend is a Virgo. I don't know about the planet and moon things, never really understood what that meant.
11 years

Your star sign

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:However I can't help but think of this when it comes to Star Signs (sorry Americans and young Brits - you won't get this joke)!

Septic Peg FTW!

If anyone's interested, I'm Capricorn/Aquarius cusp. Work hard to achieve goals and value our freedom. I'd say that describes me pretty well. And I'm a Metal Horse too.
11 years

Your star sign

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:However I can't help but think of this when it comes to Star Signs (sorry Americans and young Brits - you won't get this joke)!

It's a puppet!
oh, wrong bit.
11 years

Your star sign

I'm an Aquarius... And yeah this description is pretty accurate of me smiley

Aquarius is symbolized by the Water Bearer. In much the same way that the Water Bearer brings that precious liquid as a gift, Aquarians shower the world with their thoughts and new ideas. Luckily for Aquarians (and the rest of us), they are at a near-genius level, so their minds churn out some amazing things. Their thought process is also inventive and original. While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree. Yes, these folks can be quite fixed in their opinions, in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this sign. Even though Aquarians are happy to give, and they do, it's often on their terms and within their comfort level. Generally, that means ample space, since these folks are freedom-loving and individualistic and need to roam (and yes, they do enjoy travel). While Aquarians are generally sympathetic and compassionate, they like it when things go their own quirky way. Some might call their behavior eccentric (and they would be right), but when you consider that the Aquarian's heart is truly in the right place, a few oddities should be overlooked. In their own way, Aquarians treasure their many friends and acquaintances and want to give back as much as they can.
10 years

Your star sign

Early Virgo (Sept 2). Also taken the Myers-Biggs test and I always borderline on INTP/INTJ. They all fit my personality fairly closely. Crazy, literal, shy, and eclectic at best.
10 years

Your star sign

I'm a Gemini, mid-June, and I love thinking/talking about astrology. I actually do a lot of research on it, if anyone wants to know their compatibility with other signs! I promise I'm good smiley

Where my Aquarians, Leos, and Libras at?
10 years

Your star sign

Hardheaded Aries here....LOL
10 years

Your star sign

I decided to add up all the signs again starting from where alabaster25 last did a count a couple of years ago. This might be missing some people of course due to people deleting their accounts but it should be roughly accurate overall:

Leo - 11
Taurus - 10
Cancer - 10
Virgo - 9
Pisces - 7
Libra - 5
Capricorn - 4
Aquarius - 4
Gemini - 4
Aries - 4
Scorpio - 3
Sagittarius - 2

There also was one Aries/Taurus cusp and one Capricorn/Aquarius cusp who both voted but I wasn't sure which side they fall in specifically.
10 years

Your star sign

I'm a Taurus with a rising sign of Leo. So that gives me a bit more patience with the fire signs that I normally would not get along with. X-P

If you go with the other popular zodiac, then I'm an Earth Dragon.
10 years

Your star sign

Aries here, I know that it's a Fire sign, that my Chinese zodiac is the Boar being born in 1983. I seem to attract Virgoes and Cancers for some reason. That link didn't make a lot of sense to me so I didn't read it. But I was born in Scarborough which is now Toronto since 1999 when the mega city was created so I have to list Toronto as my birth city. And I was an afternoon baby born at 4:37 pm.
9 years
1234   loading