Gaining

Is this addictive

I doubt it would be addictive for you since doesnt sound like you have food or overeating issues. You're probably just hungrier and deep inside youre liking his reaction. I can tell you the additive part happens when a lover youve wanted to see fatter starts gaining weight!
14 years

Is this addictive

Welcome!
I just noticed that while younger than me-you are at an age where gaining gets a little easier. I stopped working out and gained 30 pounds in a year without trying at all. And I would also guess that if your husband has Buf that would be thrilled to see you continue right up to 180 or 200 or who knows how much. I think you should keep enjoying yourself for awhile and get to a weight that is quite a difference-like 170 or 175. And keep taking note of his affection all along the way. At 175 you could easily start a workout or walking program and maintain-or cut back just alittle and get down to an average weight like 140 . I also think from looking at your previous regular breakfast that you were almost undereating to stay really slim.
As far as the adddictive part goes-I doubt that you would someday find yourself at 400 pounds-because you made it well into adulthood at a very thin weight. We've had some members here alot like yourself who gained a good bit after years of being slim-and a couple liked eating so much that they gained substantial amounts of weight as a result. There is probably no sure answer. But I think you'll be fine for now-And I hope like Hell that you post some pictures and keep us updated! Once again-Welcome! Matt
14 years

Is this addictive

billiej,
That wa another nice post. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and that Scott is thrilled. I'm glad that you have looked around the site at the pictures and might someday post your own. A fairly tall 110 pound woman turning to a 190+ pound bombshell is always a wonderful progression to see. Welcome once again!Matt
14 years

Is this addictive

nice story billiej, I really like it a lot! I hope you continue to gain too! Will you stop at 180-190lbs? Or will you keep going!!!??? If you were my wife, I'd make sure you knew how appreciative I am of ur gaining! Did you tell hub you found his Buf stash?
14 years

Is this addictive

This is terrific to read about! I just realized that you are steadily gaining about 5 pounds every 2 weeks. And although you may be so excited to get to 180(and beyond it seemssmiley)-you really are not gaining too slow at all. You're gaining at like 33 pounds every 3 months! And that would be 130 pounds in a year! smileyYou'll be very close to you first goal for Memorial Day weekend-the start of bikini season. And you could use the holiday weekend to just go crazy with the cookout food and beer and end up at 180 -just 3 months from now. So be happy with your efforts-you're doing an amazing job.

Two questions: Do you live in an area where the beach is near?It would be wonderful to hear about you proudly showing your new body in the sun and sand.

Second: Even though you (and your husband too I guess) have decided not to post pictures yet-Are you at least keeping a photo record of this monumental and life-changing turn of events? I think you would enjoy looking back at the progression when you are actually large. And of course you both might decide to post them here with your new friends as well. That would be Grand! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us. Matt
14 years

Is this addictive

Great to hear that you're on a mission...I gotta get on the weight gain train someday!

sarastrange wrote
It's only an addiction if you want to stop and can't.

In my case, I don't want to stop, so it's not an addiction.
14 years

Is this addictive

I admittedly am addicted to food, and eating until I am past full. If I had the money and a girl who didn't mind, or better yet, loved my eating I could care less how big I got. I'm now at 240, and I have come to terms with the fact that when the day comes that I am able to eat what I want, whenever I want, and however much I want that I will probably grow considerably larger than I am now.
14 years

Is this addictive

Good for you guys! Happy to hear of your excitment and happiness. My wife was like you started at 120 and now is 180ish....couldn't be happier...have fune and enjoy the ride!
14 years