General

Pokemon! ^_^

OniGumo wrote
Maximum wrote
okapi wrote
I had a go at the card game back in 2000. I liked the purple cards, my goal was usually to get this angry-looking star-shaped fellow on the table as quickly as possible. Can't remember his name though.

Pretty sure your talking about Starmie.

I could never get into the card game, too complicated for me, i prefer Yu-Gi-Oh.

However i did like to collect them for the pics, some great artwork...

It's time to D-d-d-d-dd-dd-dd-Duel!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't played Yu-gi-oh! in ages until recently...they've changed the rules around quite a bit from a couple of years ago, kinda hard to win without those new-fangled white cards >,<

Yeah, its lame now, it was best right in the middle stuff.

Oh and i don't care about Mawile's stats, i just wuvs it so much ^_^
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

lol, I agree, I sense a racist problem with political correctness if they stick to Black and White, although they may change by the time they are released in english.

I do agree though that it sounds like a whole light/dark thing they are going for, since they released the PokeGod Arceus, these legendaries will most likely be angel/devil style, going with the whole yin/yang thing. The third one will also most likely be Gray.

I love the new graphics, its like a gradual evolvement from top down 2D to 1st person 3D, almost like they are building towards an platform style (or dare i say MMO) game.

Can't wait to see all the new pokemon!

smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

lol totally where my pokewalker everywhere smiley

blitzkrieg wrote
Brickwell wrote
...isn't Jessie the closest thing to a NOT-underage girl on that show?
I don't care what girl they do, I just want variety.
Plus there's:
Cassidy
The Teams(Rocket, Magma/Aqua, Galactic.) usually have high ranking females.
Officer Jenny
Nurse Joy
Gym Leaders
They come across people in their adventures.
The moms
Elite Four

I don't exactly know why people think that fattening up characters has to be for sexual reasons only.

I've never understood the fattening of pokemon, its just not the write style for it, and any fattening that is done is lame...
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Oddity wrote
GAAAAAAAAH! smiley
STUPID LANCE!

Okay, I finally managed to get past Karen's damn Houndoom. So I fight Lance. Everything is going fine until we're both down to our last pokemon: My Lugia, his strongest Dragonite.

I taught my Lugia Dragon Pulse, and made him hold a Dragon Claw, so naturally I should have been able to beat him. I use the attack twice, and the second time it should have made the Dragonite faint, but NOOOOOOOOO the Dragonite had to have 1 HP left.

Just pissed me off. smiley

But I'll try again once I level up some of my pokemon.

Icebeam = Dead Lance. smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I've been playing through Heart Gold, just poking my nose around Mount Silver now after getting my 16th badge.

I'd love to play against anyone or trade some stuff, get in touch if you wanna swap codes.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

slightfocus wrote
Blue/Silver! I think after 251, they started going a little nuts with them so I don't consider anything after them to be a "true" Pokemon.

>.>

not a fan of people with this attitude, there are a total of 495 pokemon who are all just as valid as the originals.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

blitzkrieg wrote
The 3 new starters are gonna be announced sometime next week.

the silhouettes are out, they sure look interesting, can't wait for the whole picture!

smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

mtl1989 wrote
ryledyaxiq wrote
I made a search for the silhouettes. I found two separate groups, one with what looks to be a dolphin, a snake, and a deer... the other with a beaver, pig, and a sneech. Which one's the real one?

Go here: www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

So excited!

ZOMG, Serebii is the best place for Pokemon in the entire WORLD!!! smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Black/White Pokemon starters and trainers finally revealed. smiley

I kinda love the Grass one the most and love both the trainers so far, but anyway. The Water one's being nicknamed 'DerpDerp' in some quarters. smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Oddity wrote
The fire one looks way too excited about something, "OMG! WHAT'STHATOVERTHERE?!?! IT'S SHINY! OMG OMG OMG!"

I know, isn't it freaking awesome!!! Like that dog on Up!!! smiley

The Grass one seems interesting and wierd, the Water one seems like a lazy mash of Piplup and Tediursa.

lol I just have high standards, despite how cool Infernape is, i still can't believe they made it ANOTHER Fire and Fighting starter right after the first Blaziken, talk about lame >.<.
14 years
12345   loading