General

Pokemon! ^_^

The Water one looks like it's the offspring of a snowman and an otter.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

ryledyaxiq wrote
The female trainers hair makes me giggle. I love it, but it's ridiculous. smiley

I like the looks of the starters, though the grass one looks like lizard... didn't we have a lizard, grass type starter before? Treeko.... oh well, still looks neat.

Supposed to be a Grass Snake, although it does still have arms and legs, possibly it loses them as it evolves?

Oh well, recycling pokemon is not something new... *cough* beautifly *cough*
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

blitzkrieg wrote
Maximum wrote
ryledyaxiq wrote
The female trainers hair makes me giggle. I love it, but it's ridiculous. smiley

I like the looks of the starters, though the grass one looks like lizard... didn't we have a lizard, grass type starter before? Treeko.... oh well, still looks neat.

Supposed to be a Grass Snake, although it does still have arms and legs, possibly it loses them as it evolves?

Oh well, recycling pokemon is not something new... *cough* beautifly *cough*
I'm thinking it might end up being part dragon instead of my original guess poison.

That would be cool, I really thing the pig will end up evolving into a Fire/Dark raging Boar thing, lol, seriously, in 10 years it is the most realisitc pig pokemon yet, Manky is more a monkey and Spoink is just a spring, Grumpig is kinda close though...

Only thing which will redeem the water pokemon in my eyes is if it evolves into a massive Polar Bear pokemon, how awesome would that be? smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Yes, the white legendary, Reshiram is on Pokemon Black and the black legendary Zekrom is on Pokemon White. smiley Makes a nice contrast that way. They both have a 'have a strong connection to the history of Isshu(the new land) and are key to the games' story', no surprises there.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Is it just me, or do they look like more "alternate forms" of the previous game legendaries, Palkia and Dialga?
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Update: Reshiram and Zekrom are at least part Dragon type.

Bulbanews: "Also, they have mentioned that there will be a big difference between the two versions, aside from the version-exclusive Pokémon and encounter rates."

Superb. smiley About time too.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I love Pokemon! :3 I own Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Diamond,and SoulSilver. And I can't wait for B/W to come out, i'll be getting white because I think Zekrom looks better than Reshiram. (And I love Dark better than Light. xP) Oh and I look for glitches in Blue/Red/Yellow/Gold. Especially RBY, but I have a gameshark and now I can catch all the catchable glitches, of course Missingno. too! smiley
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

All fans, head over to Serebii, a bunch of new info (and pokemon) have been leaked! smiley
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

So, the Pokemon Sunday host spoiling Zekrom being Dragon/Electric was right after all. Seems there's also a nature vs technology theme then, possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a third legendary that's Dragon/Ice, either.

As for the other news, it's nice to finally have a female Professor, and I'm liking the Daruma Doll/Ape and Pigeon the most, I think. Though the Piggy Bank looking one is interesting, and the Chinchilla is cute... if it's another Pikachu-ish one, at least it looks rather different, like Marill, and unlike Plusle/Minun and Pachirisu(different type, too).

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

bmann0413 wrote
You all sound like a bunch of nerds.... lol

WE ARE!!! ^_^

lol the small pink thing sounds like its a baby Drowzee, given that its the "Dream Eater" pokemon. The Zebra reminds me of Girafarig and that ape looks like a wierd mutation of Monferno lol.

Can't wait to see all of them, especially the evolutions of the starters!
13 years
23456   loading