General

Pokemon! ^_^

What do you think of the Poke-Bank & Transfer apps?
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Boyfriend says that Pokemon has officially copied Digimon with their Mega Evolutions. I never watched or played Digimon so I don't know if it's a blatent copy or just a revamping. When was the last time you saw Digimon make the 18 year mark huh? It will be 20 years old in 2015, how time flies huh Pokenerds?
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Here's another round of new stuff.

Firstly more on the Fairy type, which has had it's strengths and weaknesses fully revealed.

serebii.net/games/typexy.shtml

Offensively, Fairy type is strong against Fighting, Dark and Dragon; and not very effective against Steel, Poison and Fire.
Defensively, Fairy is weak to Poison and Steel; resists Bug, Fighting and Dark; and is immune to Dragon.

Also, Steel has been tweaked a little bit; it no longer resists Dark and Ghost-type moves.

Middle stage starter evolutions:

- Quilladin, Chespin's evolution. It is pure Grass-type and knows the move Mud Shot.
- Braixen, Fennekin's evolution, which is pure Fire-type. It knows the move Psyshock.
- Frogadier, Froakie's evolution, which is pure Water-type and knows Bounce.

It turns out the previous Mega Mewtwo was Mega Mewtwo Y - there's another, Mega Mewtwo X, shown here. It is a Fighting/Psychic-type with the ability Steadfast, and it has an increased Attack stat. Mewtwo uses the items Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve. Of course, each form is exclusive to it's corresponding game.

Another one, Mega Garchomp. It has the ability Sand Force. It has an increased Attack and Special Attack stat, but its Speed stat is decreased.

- Furfrou (top left) is a Normal-type poodle and has the ability Fur Coat, which halves damage from physical attacks. It can also have its appearance changed by a game mechanic known as Trimming.
- Meowstic (lower left) is a Psychic type who has some sex differences; the female is mainly white and can learn Extrasensory; the male is mainly blue and can learn Miracle Eye.
- Tyrunt (upper right) is the first of two new fossil Pokemon. It is Rock/Dragon-type and has the ability Strong Jaw, which increases the power of biting moves used by it such as Crunch. It is revived from the Jaw Fossil.
- Amaura (lower right) is the second new fossil Pokemon. It is Rock/Ice-type and has the ability Refrigerate, where all Normal-type attacks used by it become Ice-type and gain power. It can also learn Aurora Beam. It is revived from the Sail Fossil.

Team Flare is lead by five scientists: Xerosic (red hair), Celosia (purple hair), Aliana (orange hair), Bryony (green hair) and Mable (blue hair). They are seeking a "beautiful world".

And lastly some more miscellaneous info:

Diantha is a famed actress in the Kalos region. She is also a Pokémon Trainer who would meet up with the player in their journey.

The players can also change their clothes and hairstyle at boutiques and salons throughout their journey.

It has been confirmed that Flabébé can hold flowers of different colors, and this is determined by location.

Also, a new Fairy-type move, Round Eyes is mentioned.

Edit: Updated with English names and a little more info.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New video showcasing starter evolutions/clothing customizations/etc:

Some of Furfrou's customizations are shown here, as is Litleo's evolution, Pyroar, a Fire/Normal-type, with separate male and female forms.

Also some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon are no longer affected by moves such as Sleep Powder or Stun Spore, and Electric types can no longer be Paralyzed.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

And here's the two fossil evolutions.

-Tyrantrum is the evolution of Tyrunt, and remains a Rock/Dragon-type with the ability of Strong Jaw.
-Aurorus is the evolution of Amaura and remains a Rock/Ice-type with the ability of Refrigerate. It also learns the Ice-type attack Freeze Dry, which is confirmed to be super effective on Water-type Pokémon.

And also recently revealed was Honedge's evolution, Doublade. It retains it's Steel/Ghost-type and it's ability of No Guard.

It was also confirmed that no Kalos Pokemon have Mega-Evolutions; only a number of Pokemon from previous generations will have them.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Im loving the new pokemon game. I picked up pokemon y today.

anyone else got it yet?
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I got both this morning because I couldn't decide which I wanted lol.

Been playing X all day, so far my favourite part is seeing much loved old Pokémon in 3D, they look amazing!
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Don't forget to get your torchic too. I'm not sure how long it was for either?
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Has anyone caught a magikarp yet in either X or Y?

I have run into someone who battled with it and im fishing in the locations its ment to be in but i just cant find one.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I got the Old Rod and keep fishing up Luvdiscs. But I started X yesterday and already have 5 badges. My party is lvl. 40+ so far. I got the Torchic too, just haven't played it yet.
10 years