Extreme obesity

Do ffas prefer fit or out of shape ssbhms

OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
I prefer out of shape. Its so much more sexier to come home and find my guy being lazy on the sofa eating pizza. smiley

I can be lazy xD, and I lurves me some pizza.
well come on over and ill order 4 pizzas all for you. ;D

Tell me when and where lol
how about next tuesday 6pm your place smiley
12 years

russiandoll wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
I prefer out of shape. Its so much more sexier to come home and find my guy being lazy on the sofa eating pizza. smiley

I can be lazy xD, and I lurves me some pizza.
well come on over and ill order 4 pizzas all for you. ;D

Tell me when and where lol
how about next tuesday 6pm your place smiley

Sounds awesome xD
12 years

I prefer out of shape!
And the more fat-filled, hanging and different to the "normal" bodyshape, the moresmiley I like it.
12 years

I'd love to be huge, fat and lazy, but just fit enough to get around and do stuff. On the other hand it feels a little more practical to keep working out and remain a little muscular at least.
11 years

I prefer the out of shape types, if he can still walk that's good I'd like him to be able to waddle down to the kitchen easily enough without getting winded. Nothing sexier than seeing him gorged and stuffed on the couch and saying he had a "fat day" and didn't want to do anything but eat.smiley
11 years

I've always been in decent shape I guess. Cardio drains me quick in certain situations, like walking uphill or taking the stairs (which I do make a point of doing because studies show that walking upstairs is good for your knees and back). But I can walk on a flat surface for a long time without getting really winded.

Lately I've also been doing yoga and lifting weights. I overslept today so did none of that on this fine tuesday, but whatever.
11 years
12   loading