Gaining

Addicted and daughter noticed

Don't sweat the slow week. I think there is almost always a plateau period somewhere along the path. Your former skinny girl metabolism probably made a last-chance effort to speed up. I've also wondered if a loss of muscle weight might have occured while you're still actually getting fatter.I pedict that the next week will see you burst off the plateau with a 3-5 pound gain.

I asked this before but it bears repeating-I hope you are tracking your measurements and also documenting your gain with photos. Even if you never share the photos here-at least you and your husband can enjoy re-living your gain. I certainly do enjoy reading about it. Thanks for posting again. Matt
14 years

stufferdude wrote
I commend you on being so open with your daughter, but I don't think you should encourage her to follow your path. She needs to find her own way in life.

/agreed
14 years

sippy wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
WHAT you better not be encouraging your daughter to gain? Did I read that wrong? Are you fattening your CHILD wtf you pig. How could you do that. You f***ing b**** I really hope that is not what you did, you gave your daughter half a frickin pie? You sick, disgusting person.

Quite a visceral response, Alice. I would agree with you, except I think this thread/poster is phony.

Well the cat's out of the bag I guess. I have always had a policy of not calling out those I am suspicious of. I keep asking for pictures in a nice way-hoping that said person is indeed real. If the person(s) in question would even address the topic with a response-I would give the benefit of the doubt. But in this case and many more times with a very prolific poster- no response whatsover to the topic of pictures. If they even said "I value my privacy" or "The pictures are just for my SO and myself." That would be OK. But ignoring it altogether raises my suspicions. I really hope I'm wrong about the originator of this thread-she is quite new-I'm keeping my hopes up that she'll prove us wrong. The prolific poster is obviously not concerned about proving anything-and that's fine too I guess. In both cases it's a shame because FF is a place that welcomes everyone-you don't have to be a gainer or Feeder or feedee or anything at all. You can just be yourself here and people will treat you nice. That's why I like coming on here.smiley
14 years