General

Feederism on television

I know alot of cartoons tend to have a "fat episode" where a character just gets massive and pigs out, always loved those xD

I also remember an episode of "Just Shoot Me" where the boss guys daughter (I don't remember the show, was kinda meh) started dating this guy and he kept leaving her various food as gifts then she'd run into his ex's and they'd all be BBW's and she slowly figured it out lol.

Was a great scene where i think her das was trying to tell her shes crazy and no one is like that and then her skirt button popped off and bounced around the room, lol.

I believe it ended with them breaking up and him being unable to deny his love for a bigger woman.

Its lil gems like this that open us novices to the wonderful world of feederism smiley
14 years

Feederism on television

Am I the only Malcolm in the Middle fan around here? Brian Cranston might be one of my favorite actors these days, and he was great on that show.

There was one episode centered around Lois' pregnancy. She thought she was putting on too much weight for a pregnancy, while her husband Hal was thoroughly enjoying it. When Lois decides to put herself on a diet, Hal sabotages it by replacing all of her diet foods with high fat foods, pouring sugar into the orange juice... It all ends when she spots Hal making her tea. He responds with, "What, you do not take Maple syrup in your tea?".

The looks Hal kept giving Lois throughout the episode were great. There is one line where Hal says something along the lines of, "I love how round and giggly you have become".
14 years

Feederism on television

Charlotte's Web eh....wow. I remember watching that as a child...and it makes me wonder if that didn't affect my preferences in women....that or the multitude of "fat episodes" of various shows. Looney Tunes had tons of that.

Still, I don't mind. I wouldn't change my preference even if I could. smiley

And Whynot....TOTALLY remember that episode. I never really watched the show much...in fact I only knew of it because my favorite band did the theme song...but yeah!

Did you know They Might Be Giants also did themes for the Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Higglytown, and tons of other shows?
14 years

Feederism on television

ThatReesesGirl wrote
The Simpsons has 2 over references to weight gain that I know of, both of which are in the 7th episode of the 7th season "King Sized Homer".

These are from the classic episode where Homer gains to 350 or 400 (I think) so he can get on disability and therefore work from home. He ends up dressing up in a muumuu, and using a broom because he's too lazy to get up. At the end of the episode, the nuclear power plant is about to explode because he wasn't doing his job, so he races to get there. Except he's too fat to drive a car, or take a bus.

My favorite reference is the one 10 second clip where Bart imagines himself as a immobile SSBHM, and says "I wash myself with a rag on a stick" and then pantomimes the washing to gross out Lisa. He looked so hot in that 1 scene!! Good episode. smiley

I believe it was 300lbs as he was already 239 making it a 61lb gain...

I agree however, homer looked wierd that big in his muumuu, but bart? thats the kinda fat guy i wanna be smiley
14 years

Feederism on television

There is a cartoon called "Drawn Together" with a character named Toot, who eats everything in sight in most episodes. She often grows to be house sized. Brilliant show.

14 years

Feederism on television

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol found this on youtube. Kind of demeaning if you ask me. But the guy is scrumdidliumptious..... I wonder if he's on here? Or anther site?

youtube.com/watch

lol, that was so obviously staged. I just had to laugh when she rolled that wheel barrol out filled with curly fries and cheeseburgers.
14 years

Feederism on television

^^Has there ever been a sexier cartoon character than fat Lois?

www.familyguyx.net/episode/sibling_rivalry/link_1434/

10:38 for chubby Lois; then
15:48 for fat Lois
smiley
14 years

Feederism on television

Butterine wrote
It's more of a movie, I guess, but the version of Charlotte's Web that came out in the 70's has the cutest scene with Templeton the rat stuffing himself on carnival food.

Part of the reason why I love that movie oh-so-much. smiley

OMG! I saw this as a child and it's been hunting me ever since! I never had no idea what movie it was, but I remember the scene very well.

Thanks so much for filling this gap in my sexual fetish history book smiley

-Sev
14 years

Feederism on television

Frabjous wrote
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
Frabjous wrote
Oh man, I remember SO MANY of these smiley especially the Charlotte's Web one, The Drew Carey Show, and Hey Arnold.

There was an episode of CatDog where they went to an all you can eat taco bar and I think dog ate pretty much everything haha. Anyone else remember that?

There were countless WG segments on Nickelodeon in the nineties smiley lol like too many to count

Very, very true, haha smiley

I remember one where cat got real fat and he had to stay in a pool, if i remember correctly being so fat also made him "cool" smiley
14 years

Feederism on television

Professor Fatology wrote
BaronOBeefDip Of Deviant Art has posted this list as well:
Here's just a semi-short list of several cartoons that have characters being fattened up-

Timon And Pumbaa
Fairly Oddparents
Schnookums And Meat Funny Cartoon Show
Charlotte's Web
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Powerpuff Girls
Dexters Laboratory
Bugs Bunny
Scooby Doo
The Flintstones
Johnny Bravo
Rugrats
Totally Spies
Tom And Jerry
Sylvester And Tweety
Daffy Duck
Wile E. Coyote
Animainacs
Tiny Toons
Mucha Lucha
Pinky And The Brain
Beetlejuice
Ren And Stimpy
Spongebob Squarepants

Omg, i've been looking for a list like this forever!

lol gonna be a lot of copy/pasting into youtube! xD
13 years
123   loading