General

Strech marks.

does any one else here like strech marks? on themselves or their partner.
14 years

Strech marks.

Careful my friend, threads have been locked concerning this subject/topic, they got ugly *shivers*.
With that out of the way: I like them, they do not bother me.
They are nature's way of saying we grow in many physical ways as human beings. smiley
14 years

Strech marks.

andersen123 wrote
PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Heaven forbid we have differences in opinions.

Homogeneity through sheer force of will!

Yeah, I feel you, but I remember those threads, and they did not pan out well, as mentioned earlier already. I hope this thread does NOT get locked.

But yes, different opinions are very good to have, life gets boring without them, lol

lol the key thing to avoid is the hating and fat bashing which tends to arise. As long as this thread maintains a civilised discussion about the subject matter and not a "eww stretchmarks are ugly, how do i get rid of them" thread, all should be fine.

Personally I must say I was never much of a fan, but recently I have been converted. smiley
14 years

Strech marks.

Maximum wrote
andersen123 wrote
PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Heaven forbid we have differences in opinions.

Homogeneity through sheer force of will!

Yeah, I feel you, but I remember those threads, and they did not pan out well, as mentioned earlier already. I hope this thread does NOT get locked.

But yes, different opinions are very good to have, life gets boring without them, lol

lol the key thing to avoid is the hating and fat bashing which tends to arise. As long as this thread maintains a civilised discussion about the subject matter and not a "eww stretchmarks are ugly, how do i get rid of them" thread, all should be fine.

Personally I must say I was never much of a fan, but recently I have been converted. smiley

I like them, no problem here.
Now I will come off as a jerk, if someone says "eww stretchmarks" that is an opinion even though it IS a very IMMATURE way to say you dont like stretch marks, lol. I think it's been said before that how you say something is just as important as what you're saying.
14 years

Strech marks.

I like stretch marks. They make me want to trace them with my fingers. They're a mark of change and growth, and I think that's beautiful.
13 years

Strech marks.

it was difficult for me to accept my stretch mark want it was apear at 14 or 15. But now it's the story of my weight gain, because white stretch mark are my first and some news appear every month in red.it's a part of my life and i like see them braden after accidental excess of food
13 years

Strech marks.

golic wrote
Neko Kiera wrote

Ohh I agree... I've had all my stretch marks on my hips, butt, boobs, and legs since I was a big girl and they never bothered me then.. but now that I'm smaller they just don't make sense with my body and those parts just feel kind of like loose skin.. eee!

That's why you oughta gain again so you can be a bigger girl again.

or, maybe she lost weight for a reason...like her happiness?
13 years

Strech marks.

Amatrix wrote
golic wrote
Neko Kiera wrote

Ohh I agree... I've had all my stretch marks on my hips, butt, boobs, and legs since I was a big girl and they never bothered me then.. but now that I'm smaller they just don't make sense with my body and those parts just feel kind of like loose skin.. eee!

That's why you oughta gain again so you can be a bigger girl again.

or, maybe she lost weight for a reason...like her happiness?

lol ka-ching smiley
13 years