Gaining

Suggestions to encourage a feedee

I noticed in your profile that you are a smoker. Without getting into the harmful aspects-here is a suggestion. I knew a young thin woman who was 5'5" and 110 who quit her 5 year+ habit and gained 45 pounds in 3 months. Since this was not what she wanted -she started smoking again. Another gained 15 in one month and started up again because of it. The food tastes better and can be a nice substitiute for the cravings-sounds like a win-win in your case.
If this sounds like a stupid idea to you-I'll just go with my standard suggestion-lots of doughnuts and plenty of white bread or rolls with a ton of butter! Carbs and fats will do the trick-you'll be 160 in no time!Good Luck!smiley
14 years

Words and fat chat can be more motivating than a dozen donuts. Lots of teasing about how fat youre going to get, or showing off that new muffin top or roll. Tell him how much fatter you want to get. He can whisper in your ear how much he's going to feed you, how plumper youre going to get....you get the idea. Fat chat as foreplay can really stimulate the appetites.
14 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
I am more into eating little things all day... or big things, but I don't do stufffings everyday. However I usually manage about 4000 calories a day through just eating little bits.

Good luck hun smiley xx

Stuffing is certainly not for everyone. I tried it a few times but it just made me sick. I find constant snacking over the course of a day much easier.
14 years

BigFatBootyBaby wrote
thank you all for the advice, it's fantastic, exspcially palndrm, that's amazing advice thank you so much. and sorry strataadvance, i really do not wish to quit smoking..

I was pretty sure that was your feeling. If you feel differently in a few years just keep those stories stored away. Both ladies were gaining 15 pounds a month and without even trying. I hope you don't think I was judging or lecturing-I smoked when I was your age too. smiley
14 years

Your bf should make sure you ALWAYS have large quantities of goodies on hand.

There should be a wide variety of goodies.

There should be plenty of fattening ones, and lots of liquid calories--milkshakes are particularly good. (Sodas are very fattening but really unhealthy, I'd avoid those).

Don't try to force yourself to the point of being completely stuffed (unless, on occasion, you feel like it). Instead just get into the habit of snacking frequently.

You may not gain much at first, but keep it up.

Your boyfriend should keep tabs on which goodies disappear the quickest, and make sure to replace them quickly, especially the more fattening ones.

Your boyfriend should monitor your gain and praise and reward you for each new pound, each new inch. Rewards may include your preferred sexual favors.

And of course, the gluttony pledge may help: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php
14 years

lol how do both feeder and feedee be new to this? Wouldn't one at least have a previous interest? Not like this is the kind of thing couples would look up to further their relationship smiley
14 years

It is possible that right now your metabolism really is so fast that keeping weight on will be really hard, but you won't know until you really try smiley And even if you can't keep it on now....a lot of people unintentionally gain weight not long past being 18, I really think that is a big part of the 'freshman 15" simply that people hit that age where they can't just keep eating junk without gaining. So keep at it, and if you don't gain right now, you might find that in six months or a year suddenly you do start filling out.

If you are frustrated with waiting for the weight, some things you two can do to have some weight related fun in the meantime:
- obviously go out and get as stuffed as possible sometimes, which will at least temporarily round out your gut, and tell your boyfriend how full you are and how big your belly feels and how much you like that and want it to grow.

- try doing some padding. Buy some cheap clothes up a size or two, and you can start with something as simple as small pillows or towels, filling up your clothes to look a little bigger. Again, then talk about it, how you can't wait to be that size, get him to tell you how hot he'll think you'll look, etc. If you are more daring, go and try on clothes while padded a bit.

- plan together how you can eat constantly. That is, go through your schedule for the next day and plan out all the food you'll eat, figuring out all the opportunities. Like "OK, so I'll have breakfast at home like normal, then what next? Oh, there is a donut store on the way to class, I could manage a couple of donuts I'm sure. And then between classes I could have a muffin, if I brought one with me. Oh, and the vendor machine has milk, I could have a carton of chocolate milk. Soon after that it will be lunch, and....."

As for how to change things so you can actually gain, everyone is different, and probably it will take some experiments to find out what works for you. I'd try that suggestions of eating all day long. Where your boyfriend may be able to help you is by reminding you to eat. I don't know if you are together at all during the day, if so he could even give food to you. But if not, he can help make sure that you have snacks with you, and then send you text messages or something to remind you to eat something.

Also, there are different kinds of feedee and feeder. Do you want to be made to eat, do you just want praise and encouragement? Does he want to be commanding and in control, or working with you cooperatively, or just watching and enjoying? Something for the two of you to work out between you.

Good luck, and have fun!
14 years