Gaining

Female feeders

NewGainer33 wrote
From what I've seen, most feeders are male while most feedees are female. Are there any female feeders out there? (I know I would love to bed fed by one. smiley) Are there any other male feedees out there too?
Hi,I am a male gainer..would be a feedee,but not found a female feeder..certainly not in the UK (you might have more luck in the US)smiley
13 years

Female feeders

discovery wrote
thare are quite a few female feeders...... u just have to look
Look where?!I am obviously looking in the wrong placesmileylol
13 years

Female feeders

Lady Draca wrote
I would love to feed someone... I love to cook, but not for me. Having someone that would just eat anything and everything I put in front of them... What more could a girl ask for lol...
Mmm,but on your dating add it says you are looking for a thin male feeder?!?Nothing wrong with that,but a bit confusingsmiley
13 years

Female feeders

A mutual gaining relationship would be most desired. But if i can find a girl whod stuff me silly and make me huge and love me, i cant complain!
13 years

Female feeders

BBWKatty wrote
Haha, I'm a feeder and pretty dominant as well.
Er,what was that Kat..'pretty dominant'...no,but sorry,its 'very' dominant..you know it and I love it!smiley
13 years

Female feeders

from what i gather, there are many more male feeders looking for female feedees than the other way around.

definitely consider me among the "male feedees looking for a female feeder" group though smiley
13 years

Female feeders

These conversations always confuse me.

1) There are more men than women here.

2) There always seem to be more of the one you aren't, whatever it is.

3) My own observations, purely anecdotal, but since I'm currently modding the dating ads, not entirely without basis, is that mutual gainers are the fastest growing category around here.

4) I've been here for some years now, and while I've met a number of men--a number of jerks and a number of wonderful guys--I'm still without a feeder. So however good the grass looks over on the girl gainer side, trust me, it isn't.

5) MaryBeth and Chris and SilverLunar and Curious Kitten are examples of couples you might take inspiration from. It CAN happen! smiley
13 years

Female feeders

winterstocking wrote
I think the guys who are successful in attracting and keeping feedery women should give some tips. smiley

maybe there are none? :O
13 years

Female feeders

Fawkesy wrote
I'm a feeder, and yes the ratio of Male Feedees to Female Feeders is totally off balance. I know there are women that are feeders out there but have not fully accepted it openly, because of fear of what their friends would think. Me, I don't give a crap what people think. I do what I want, and I have my views. smiley smiley smiley
Good for you..respectsmiley
13 years

Female feeders

winterstocking wrote
Maximum wrote
winterstocking wrote
I think the guys who are successful in attracting and keeping feedery women should give some tips. smiley

maybe there are none? :O

I suspect it's more like they're smart enough to keep their secrets to themselves.

We are after all a VERY RARE BEASTIE.

Why can't one of these successful dudes tell me his secrets then? I'm good at keeping secrets...honest...why are you looking at me like that?!
13 years
12345   loading