Gaining

Female feeders

I am a female feeder and I would say there are alot of us in our community but we keep it a great secret. I have never met another one in RL but I know we exist. When see a well rounded guy go by with his skinny wife or girl friend, I tend to believe she must be a feeder too but I would never ask.
13 years

Female feeders

ChubbyBoyLover wrote
lovescurves86 wrote
I know that I've seen a couple of profiles with the words "don't message me if all you can say is 'omg u r so hot I want to make u so fat'". It's possible the few of us who don't know how to approach women turn them off to FF.

Right on the spot! Actually, the attitude of those clueless guys is what made me take my pictures, my MSN address and even an avatar with my face on it off the site. Don't get me wrong, 99% of the people I met here are extremely kind, understanding and polite, but the few ones that aren't were enough to make me think twice before chatting.

If you thought that it was commonplace to know that people don't go showing their privates on webcam for people they just met, that you can't order someone to gain weight for you and expect they to do so or to have cyber sex with you just because you're a feedee and she's a feeder, there's definitely some people who just don't know or don't care.
And that's just a pity, when there's also so many nice people here to meet. smiley

Maybe I should go rat hunting... smiley
13 years

Female feeders

I managed to come across one definite BHM admirer/feeder in my life, all my ex's were similar but unaware. Where are all the female feeders from Florida!?
13 years

Female feeders

ive met some female feeders, but non have stuck around. if there is any near or in chicago im a willing feedee always looking
13 years

Female feeders

StuffMe wrote
female feeders are a rare but majestic breed

indeed we are smiley
13 years

Female feeders

Mmmm...female feeders in the US,Australia and a few other countries,judging by the posts on here,but none in the UKsmileyOh well,keep on feeding myself...lol
13 years

Female feeders

As an FFA and mutual gainer, the problem I've encountered several times is that guys *say* they're mutual gainers, but when the time comes, they turn out to be FA gainers. Its been disappointing.
13 years

Female feeders

flowers3 wrote
Just wondering what thoughts are on a female feeder that isnt into gaining herself? I know that mutual gaining is becoming more popular but I personally do not want to gain, but would love to fatten up someone else smiley

If you're gonna help someone grow i'm sure they'll love it regardless of if you are also growing or not, its hard to find female feeders as it is, we aren't picky. smiley
13 years

Female feeders

LovesBigMen wrote
I consider myself a female feeder and I would definitely go for a relationship like this on real life, though I haven't had the luck yet of meeting a nice big guy who loves to eat where I live. I wish we FFAs had some code to identify ourselves, like bracelets or something, so big guys would know we're eying them because we think they're cute. smiley I'm much too shy to make ask someone out myself, and I've got myself on awkward situations for looking in awe at big guys for too long. Though I'm lucky I have not one, but three BHM teachers at college, so I can eye them as much as I want and make me still look like an interested student. x)

Why dont you move here? lol

and just curious how far would you go with a totally devoted feedee?
13 years

Female feeders

I'm a big guy myself, not as big as I used to be...been having some shrinkage lately.

I'd love to find a female feeder to help me get back to and surpass my highest weight!
13 years
12345   loading