Gaining

Female feeders

I'm a female feeder and had no idea they were considered rare! I would love to find a nice feedee (male or female) to fatten up.
13 years

Female feeders

LittleOne wrote:
I definitely have feeder-tendencies! So yea, we do exist. Hope I have the fortune to explore it more. smiley

yes why not ?^^ seems you ahve a nice guy there in your pics :-) but i always wanted to have a reason to visit sweden ^^ ;-)
13 years

Female feeders

Reefer_Head_Woman wrote:
I'm a female feeder and had no idea they were considered rare! I would love to find a nice feedee (male or female) to fatten up.
I'm here:o
13 years

Female feeders

i would love to meet a nice one ;-) ^^ btw :-) canĀ“t say until now if i will love them lol

but i sure would enjoy some encouraging or seduction to eat more ;-)
13 years

Female feeders

LovesBigMen wrote:
Nollonger wrote:
Why dont you move here? lol

and just curious how far would you go with a totally devoted feedee?

x) I totally should move! My country has a serious shortage of single big men. Not fair! x)

How far? Well... I think I don't have any weight or size limits. I'd just feed him lots and let things take care of themselves. =)

Well, hey come to NYC sometime! I know a totally devoted guy smiley
12 years

Female feeders

I have never had the pleasure of meeting a female feeder, only being a feeder myself in the past when the opportunity presented itself. I'm more of a gainer than a feedee (I only do it to please myself) but it makes me wonder how far someone could push me to be bigger? I guess it depends on the person.
12 years

Female feeders

I guess that there are many more male feeders out there. I've met only a few female feeders, but many of them were looking for female feedees.

I've enjoyed both roles myself.
12 years

Female feeders

Awww, when I'm looking at posts about "cannot find female feeder in UK or US", I really want to laugh. Come to Poland and try to find one. It's mission impossible!
12 years

Female feeders

My girlfriend and I love to feed each other. There is nothing more sensual and erotic than growing fatter with your lover. My gf is a wonderful cook and enjoys fixing huge meals for us to gorge on.
12 years

Female feeders

Onixis wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than seeing your man stand up with effort (if he even can at all) because he's stuffed to the limit and that you can rub his belly so the ache and fullness goes away.

*Groans lustily* That sounds gooooood to me.
12 years
12345   loading