Gaining

Female feeders

Onixis wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than seeing your man stand up with effort (if he even can at all) because he's stuffed to the limit and that you can rub his belly so the ache and fullness goes away.

oh really ^^ would love to find out how it feels and the looks of the girl having done this to me ;-)
12 years

Female feeders

poppy wrote:
wow so I am one of the few female who actualy prefer to be the feeder?
Yep!lolsmiley
12 years

Female feeders

It's too bad female feeders / mutual gainers are soo rare, I'd love to meet one some day! At this thread proves there's at least a few around somewhere!
12 years

Female feeders

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on these boards.

I've always found these discussions interesting, and at this point, I'm reasonably convinced that female feeders are all over the place.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that probably 20% or more of women in any area are attracted to fat men to some degree, and many are also turned on by fattening a man up.

It's just that most people don't advertise their turn-ons, so it isn't usually obvious.

If you're looking for a specific 'type' of woman, you're probably going to have to date a lot of women.

Yeah, I know... It SOUNDS a lot easier than it is. We men have a built in fear of 'approaching' women we are attracted to that seems to be hardwired into our DNA.

Sometimes it'd almost seem easier walk out in front of a firing squad than to approach a woman we are attracted to, have a short conversation, and leave with her contact info.

So, when it comes to starting conversations, getting contact info, date requests, etc. you'll just need to feel the fear, and do it anyway.

Who knows, maybe It'll help to give your cojones a good soak in a vat of Miracle Grow beforehand.

I do have to say that, at the moment, I'm not actively dating or gaining for reasons I won't go into... right here, right now.

However, I have probably done more than my 'fair share' of dating, so I think what I have to say in this context has merit.

Before you even begin 'looking' you have to get very clear about what you want, what you don't want... what you are willing to accept, and what you aren't willing to accept.

The benefit to this, is that you'll be more inclined to notice women who have qualities that you want. When you encounter women who have qualities you are not willing to accept, you'll know to end things quickly.

My suggestion is to date many women at the same time. There is nothing wrong with 'seeing' several women at the same time, as long as you don't lead any of them to believe she is the only one... and when you agree to 'see' someone exclusively, don't cheat.

Most women aren't going to be what you want anyway. If you date just one woman at a time, you probably won't be moving along fast enough to find the woman you are actually looking for. Worse yet, you'll cling or commit to a woman who isn't right for you.

Since I haven't actually gone out looking for a female feeder for myself, this next part is based on my best guesses... but I think I'm pretty close to the mark.

If you want to catch the attention of a female feeder, it's probably best to flaunt your fatness and your feedeeness. (Yeah, I did just make that word up, but it works.)

Let women you date know that you're looking for someone who likes to cook... a lot. Don't be shy about eating fattening goodies, and huge portions.

If she suggests that eating 'that way' will probably cause you to put on a lot of weight, just agree and continue eating. ( Maybe say, "Yeah... probably," and then take another bite. )

If she is an feeder or an FFA, she'll probably enjoy it. If she isn't she might be upset or disgusted...

Either way, you win. If she enjoys it, she'll probably let you know in some way. If she's upset or disgusted, you've just found out that she isn't what you want, and you can move on quickly.
12 years

Female feeders

hdunc wrote:
I would love to find a young bbw to fatten up. Any takers

I think you missed the point of this thread man...
12 years

Female feeders

1982 Camero's? yeah they are quite rare
12 years

Female feeders

hdunc wrote:
Looking for a female feedee in Texas.

This thread is about female FEEDERS, as in women who like to feed and fatten men and sometimes women. Not women who like to be fed and fattened which would be female feedees.

Please for future reference can we keep threads on topic? Read the original post and use your common sense to make sure your posts are on topic.
12 years

Female feeders

Anyone know the signs of a feeder? There's this family that's friens wit mine, n she loves baking cooking, n smacking her dads belly n would get fat, but wana eat healthy, n her matablism won't let her get fat. But loves to eat. I've been hinting but idk. She said I look perfect way I am, she says whatever makes me happy. Her family Is really close wit my family, so if she's not a feeder don't want my family to know bout me wanting to get bigger. Whatcha think?
12 years

Female feeders

Barbie wrote:
wow so I am one of the few female who actualy prefer to be the feeder?

Man, I wish you were in Ohio.
12 years

Female feeders

i would find it very sexy if i ever found a female wanting to fatten me up, im very submissive and would be her fat pet ^^'
12 years
23456   loading