Gaining

Female feeders

cksteele79 wrote:
scrambledegg wrote:
cksteele79 wrote:
.......so many guys on here really have no idea as to how to approach or talk to women

sssshhhhh don't complain! The morons make it easier for us nice guys! smiley

yeah dont worry they will never really get it

LOL
12 years

Female feeders

Male feedee or f pm meeeder, looking for feeder
12 years

Female feeders

I'm surprised no female feeders have put up a gaining contest to see who their feedee will be. : P
12 years

Female feeders

brian44cali wrote:
I'm surprised no female feeders have put up a gaining contest to see who their feedee will be. : P

This is a brilliant idea actually...
12 years

Female feeders

I don't know if I am actualy a feeder or not yes I write about it and have even gone out of my way to buy treats for bigger guys I know just have never had the guts to say out right hey would you sit still so i can make you fatter?? I have one friend i buy boxes of twinkies for all the time he finally asked me why am i trying to keep him fat? once again not enough nerve to say because fat guys are completly sexy!!
12 years

Female feeders

I think I'll be glad to be a feedee. Not hardcore though.

Funny thing that I also think that being a male feedee is some sort of not being straight in terms of sexual orientation. I have example of two sites in Russia. One for BBWs and FAs and another tends to be more for FFAs and BHMs. First one got impressive audience and second one looks deserted. So this makes me think that male feeders and female feedees are the majority.

I would love to meet my FFA from Russia, but I encounter either girls taken by/married with someone not affiliated with feederism in any way or really bizzare girls and some of them scare me. But I hope that everything will be fine in time and I'll find my beloved FFA who will help fatten me up good smiley
12 years

Female feeders

Hmm...I'd love female feeder. But they're so hard to find, even for online chats :/
12 years

Female feeders

Save our souls!
Female feeders are way too hard to find :\
12 years

Female feeders

if there is any from Australia. get in contact with me. I am looking to gain a fair but of fatness
12 years

Female feeders

I'm a female feeder, early twenties from the UK.

I'd love to see a guy stuff himself...

Looking for a guy from the UK, maybe 200lbs now, looking to gain up to 60-100lbs... If you gain all your weight in your belly... AW YEAH... extra credit smiley Especially if you love stuffing yourself.

(I'm trying to keep things fairly anonymous, as I keep this side of myself private. Happy to chat / share more info by message though.)
12 years
34567   loading