Gaining

Female feeders

(Oh and of course if we ever met I'd obviously not be anonymous hehe smiley but it's why I keep my profile blank)
12 years

Female feeders

so nice to hear ^^

but they only seem to flourish in the UK and USA.
12 years

Female feeders

ReadTheWind wrote:
I'm a female feeder, but only to people who I can physically be close to. None of this over-the-internet stuff. Also, I don't start from scratch. My feedee needs to have already done some work towards it.

I'm more of a FA than a feeder though. I HATE HATE HATE it when skinny guys message me here with "Oh I know I'm not 400lbs, but you should feed me!" KHSFDLKJAHFSLJKAHLKFJHAKL!!

That must be why you've taken such a shine to me. *jiggles belly at you*
11 years

Female feeders

boogalooffa wrote:
SheLikesToMakePeopleFat wrote:
I'm a female feeder and I'm quite obsessed with it. Every one of my boyfriends has gained at least a little. My favorite thing to do is take a skinny boy and show him how good it can be to indulge. I'm always completely honest with my goals and desires and I can almost always get a man to eat for me. Being one of the few female feeders, I feel like this fetish is very rewarding. Men usually love to eat.

I hear that smiley
There is nothing better than sneaking an extra stick of butter or two into a cake and watching them swallow it all down hehehe

like your thinking ^^ ;-)
11 years

Female feeders

Yesterday I ate 30 slices of pizza, 15 breadsticks, two smallish bowls of pasta, and 8 cinnamon rolls. How's that for capacity x3.
11 years

Female feeders

I'm a FFA and a feeder myself. There's always been something so undeniably sexy about a fat man eating until he can't squeeze in another bite.

I've tried starting with a skinny guy and fattening him up, and I think there's not enough satisfaction there. It's nicer to start with a guy that's already quite heavy and watch his waist and the numbers on the scale get larger and larger.

It would be nice to talk to other female feeders out there. I never have and it would be an interesting change of pace.
11 years

Female feeders

lovesfatguys wrote:
I'm a FFA and a feeder myself. There's always been something so undeniably sexy about a fat man eating until he can't squeeze in another bite.

And there's nothing sexier then a women serving you food and telling you to eat untill you can't eat another bite smiley
11 years

Female feeders

Rachelduncan wrote:
Jumping in late here!

I consider myself a feeder, but I tend to keep it to the realm of fantasy/role play because of my unrealistic (IMO) expectations and desires. Although I LOVE big guys (my ideal man is very much of the "bear" type), I don't specifically dig fat guys. I think I'm more of a "stuffer" than a "feeder" - does that make sense? I want a man who can really pack it away, and I want lots of belly play afterwards, but I am not so in to weight gain & fat play. So you do the math and see my predicament. Either I find the Perfect Guy who is just huge and burly and has a nice belly, who can eat a tonne but also works out a lot and keeps up muscle, or I keep feeding to the realm of fantasy and fiction where I can truly sculpt my man.

If anyone wonders what I mean (and is interested in fantasy/role play) you can check out my stories. Um, I'm new here and don't know the rules well - I could link to outside sources or pm links to anyone interested.

I don't think your expectations or desires sound anymore unrealistic than anyone else's on this site to be honest.

Seems like you are after the "beefy" look, muscle, but with soft fat and a belly rather than all rock hard.

I've seen people into that stuff on Deviant art, both guys and girls, sure it may not be the stereotypical extreme here of "fat" or "thin", but it's still a perfectly valid body type to be into.

Seriously, how many guys here are after just a skinny girl with a bloated belly? It's another body type that isn't easy to achieve naturally, but there is alot of guys and girls interested in it.

I hope you find your dream guy and enjoy living out all of your fantasises with him. smiley

Also, feel free to link to anything as long as it doesn't involve money like paysites or online wishlists. smiley
11 years

Female feeders

Circe wrote:
Haha, I'm a feeder and pretty dominant as well.

Ohooo ;-)

and what do you do i i won´t eat everything ^^ ;-)
11 years

Female feeders

Hey I just joined this forum. Im a ffa into chubby guys getting chubbier. Im into feeding and im a foodie. Im not super into mutual gain. But I love food and don't watch my weight, so im a little chubby also smiley

Im into online encouraging so anyone who wants to chat send me a message.

In terms of the past discussion, I prefer guys who are a little chubby already. But I definitely get into seeing weight gains over time. For me there is nothing better than being out to eat with a chubby guy and just watching him gorge himself silly and stuffing himself with me.

So yeah. That's my thing smiley
11 years
45678   loading