Gaining

Female feeders

luvschubyangels wrote:
I'm more of a sweet teaser...

That sounds so nice. This is just the exact way I imagine F-feeder/M-feedee relationship. But FFAs as I can see (based on several FFAs I was able at least talk to) tend to be more on aggresive side. I mean for me it's more wonder to encounter someone like you than some masculine-behaving often bisexual and BDSM-appreciating dominant female. And I thought correlation is straight and absolute.

But whatever anyway. I barely can tell because I had not much luck building any serious relationship with a girl. So I'm just preparing for living my life alone as a fat looser. Nevermind... feeling a bit depressive lately. Sorry about that whining... I'll go away.
11 years

Female feeders

I have searched for almost 8 years and i found 0 female feeders in portugal.
In other contries they are also very rare though, but in portugal there are really 0, which SUCKS.
10 years

Female feeders

platex wrote:
StuffMe wrote:
female feeders are a rare but majestic breed

They are extinct here in the UK!

I know of at least two UK FFAs who are, in my opinion, closet feeders.

Female feeders do exist - they are just a shy and retiring breed who need to be coaxed.
10 years

Female feeders

I always considered myself a Foodee/Feeder/Encourager.Until I met my Love.We met elsewhere under completely different circumstances.I love to eat she loves to cook.I'm happy being big she loves me big.We both enjoy the idea of me being bigger.We were aprox. 1000 miles apart.Now we live together in just over month I've added about 1/2 an inch to my waist.So there are FFA's out there you just need to take the time & be patient.Even distance can't keep true love apart if it's meant to be.
10 years

Female feeders

My lovely lady started out as the feedee... But now I'm the feedee and she's the feeder. She loves cooking. And gets very excited about me needing her and depending on her...
10 years

Female feeders

Sorry it took me so long to comment on this thread it's just that, as a female encourager, I couldn't get to my laptop because of all the willing feedees/bhms/fanmail I had to deal with first...... smiley

Far away hills, I'm afraid. It's frustrating for everyone because it does narrow the net when you're looking for; someone you click with, who has the same kink (rarer than you'd think),lives nearish. Couple this with the fact that initial contact is often an online format like this and LOTS of people (I'd like to hope myself included) are much easier to talk to in real life than in a html text box.

I think we all need to just start chatting up complete strangers with feedist chat up lines and see what happens. "Do you eat here often?..."
10 years

Female feeders

bbw hunter wrote:
My lovely lady started out as the feedee... But now I'm the feedee and she's the feeder. She loves cooking. And gets very excited about me needing her and depending on her...

I think many experience this kind of switch. I know I did with my ex. I think most people kind of swing both ways on this -- and on other preferences as well.

I think there may be more female feedees or FFAs than we could ever imagine, but societal pressures make this a taboo subject, and many stay in the closet.
9 years

Female feeders

Don't know if I've posted in here yet but I'm one.
9 years

Female feeders

It's not much better on our end, all the fatties live too far away, or in other countries...
9 years

Female feeders

I don't drive and flying costs money I don't have, it's like the fat gods are punishing us.smiley
9 years
56789   loading