Gaining

Female feeders

I'm used to being the outcast so I'll gladly take some 300-400 pound fattie over some ripped walking gym ad any day.smiley
9 years

Female feeders

Most women are afraid you might be some serial killer on the loose so naturally the defences go up. Also everyone tells you that people on the internet are bad and meeting them in person is going to get you kidnapped or killed, even that internet friends aren't real friends because you met them online. My Baby Boomer parents are notorious for this train of thought.
9 years

Female feeders

Sick of every potential feedee relationship crashing and burning for the same reasons over and over again.
9 years

Female feeders

DMr wrote:
Maybe there are but that still doesn't help the situation. I know there are many guys who have been on here for years, including myself, and haven't come close.

Don't quit. Don't ever quit. She is out there....

Keep yourself open to the possibility that she may be someone you know who doesn't even know what she wants -- yet. Just be open to people, and maybe you will find her.

Don't grow bitter and cynical. Grow bold, and meet more people (men and women), put yourself out there as a force in real life, and maybe something wonderful will happen.

I hope so.
9 years

Female feeders

Natsuki96 wrote:
I'm a girl feeder and I'm looking for a feedee (around my age)!!^^ I'm a bit annoying, I'm always saying that! haha:$

You poor dear... I wish I were 20 years younger.
9 years

Female feeders

ghoulfriend wrote:
i'm a female feeder but i'm very very new to all this so i'm a bit shy!!

Posting is a good way to get past that...good job!
9 years

Female feeders

ghoulfriend wrote:
i'm a female feeder but i'm very very new to all this so i'm a bit shy!!

everyone has to start somewhere. Wont be long till you make some pretty cool friends through here.
9 years

Female feeders

DMr wrote:
::Sigh::...women have it so much easier.

I rather doubt this is true.

Sure, it may seem like they do in this area, but remember, they have to find a guy who fits their tastes as well. And I am sure it can be difficult for anyone to find love and/or a feeding relationship!
9 years

Female feeders

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I think the ratio between female feeders and feedee men are like 1/1000. Female feeders are really rare.

Even if women liked fat men with big belly she would rather take fit and athlete men, because of society pressures, fat is discusting ewwwwwww and all those women magazine says that.

You must be really strong to be against society pressures and women just can't handle it.

Not all women are weak-willed, easily pressured individuals you make us out to be. I'm a female feeder, and quite open about it. Possibly even to much. As soon as sexual preferences are brought up in a conversation, I mention it. I own it. I figure if a guy is bothered by it, why waste each others time.
9 years

Female feeders

^^^ smiley
9 years
56789   loading