Gaining

First fat summer

Yeah, I went through it at the start of the year (our summer) went to a water park, was so scary yet so exhillerating at the same time, and maybe it was just my imagination but I could have sworn a few of the female lifeguards gave my bulging belly the once over, lol. smiley
13 years

First fat summer

chubbylilbelly wrote
this will actually be my first summer as a bona-fide fatty. I am slightly nervous about wearing a bathing suit for the first time, but I am also kind of excited to show off my new pot belly. It has a different kind of appeal. Hopefully some other beach goers might feel the same way smiley

I would smiley
But why a bathing suit? Do you think you're belly is already too big for a bikini? A bikini and soft plump belly is just a perfect combination smiley
13 years

First fat summer

WomenFA wrote
chubbylilbelly wrote
this will actually be my first summer as a bona-fide fatty. I am slightly nervous about wearing a bathing suit for the first time, but I am also kind of excited to show off my new pot belly. It has a different kind of appeal. Hopefully some other beach goers might feel the same way smiley

I would smiley
But why a bathing suit? Do you think you're belly is already too big for a bikini? A bikini and soft plump belly is just a perfect combination smiley

lol, as much as I agree, being fat for the first time is hard, so I can see the logic in starting with just a bathing suit and moving onto bikini if you feel confident enough. Its rare someone goes from thin to fat and then is willing to strut naked down the street, reality is a little more complex and harsh then fantasy. smiley
13 years

First fat summer

lovely_plumper wrote
Maximum wrote
WomenFA wrote
chubbylilbelly wrote

I would smiley

lol, as much as I agree, being fat for the first time is hard, so I can see the logic in starting with just a bathing suit and moving onto bikini if you feel confident enough. Its rare someone goes from thin to fat and then is willing to strut naked down the street, reality is a little more complex and harsh then fantasy. smiley

I've always worn bikinis...only on like 2 occasions did I not wear bikinis(and this was prob due to being around family/kids) and I am talking my whole adult life here....so from being 160-260 I've been fine with bikinis...

lol, yes but you're just cool like that smiley
13 years

First fat summer

eagledancer wrote
With that in mind, I hope both you and Max post pictures of yourself in swimwear smiley

lol there is one on my profile from the water park i refer too, shows it off quite nicely too if I do say so myself smiley
13 years

First fat summer

Last summer was my first official fat summer (never had time to go out before then). Took a cruise and enjoyed just cruising around in my swim trunks. Looking forward to having more to show off this year.

And as you might can tell, i have some decent moobs of my own. (larger than my last gf!)
13 years

First fat summer

eagledancer wrote
Maximum wrote
eagledancer wrote
With that in mind, I hope both you and Max post pictures of yourself in swimwear smiley

lol there is one on my profile from the water park i refer too, shows it off quite nicely too if I do say so myself smiley

Oh, I'm just hoping for you and GreatScott to post pictures of yourselves in tiny bikinis smiley I'll settle for very small speedos smiley

LOL, not quite my style...
13 years

First fat summer

My first fat summer (about 40lbs heavier than last year)Haven't really got to the stage where I would feel ok about taking my shirt off in public..it's ok on here and would be fine if there were other fa around etc.,but not generally..sorry,not got that brave yet!
13 years

First fat summer

lupinz1989 wrote
Siren wrote
I'm also a bikini girl. smiley Even looking forward to gaining some more weight for bikini season.

Thats what I like to hear. A woman confident in herself and her figure and willing to show it.

I agree, lupinz. I wish more women would take that attitude.
13 years

First fat summer

AidenCub wrote
wife beater

Can i seriously ask what is this? Whenever I hear it, I have visions of Stanley from Streetcar but with more weight and hair... lol
13 years
12   loading