Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Munchies:
If you want that, you should talk to your partner about your needs. Take turns being the sub.[/quote]

We've talked about it before. Ultimately what it comes down to is that she needs the vibe and I'm just happy to be there, so need comes before want. At the end of the day, you know...yay sexy time, so there's no losing, but its nice to think about.
1 year

Dom feeder. Started off as a plain Dom, but got WELL into Big Submissive Girls a few years ago, so Feederism is an extension of that and pretty new to me lol
1 year

I’m a sub. I want to be fed, humiliated and controlled by a dominant feeder. I would allow them to decide how big to grow my body, what clothes to wear and force me in humiliating situations. Aside from health issues, they would have total control about how big and useless I would become.

Dream scenario would be that she ruins my body to the point where I can’t pleasure myself and am dependent on her for any sexual satisfaction
2 months

Sub feeder, was dom. Realized control in feedist realtionships is messy because its much like liontaming. This is from the perspective of a skinny feeder, large feedee and probably applies to most cases, but there are other edge cases where this doesnt apply for example short feedees and bodybuilder feeders.

Even if we play at it, feedees are ultimately the dominant in a relationship even if they hand the reigns over in the bedroom.

If you weigh a significant amount, you could literally hurt your partner just with your weight. The muscles needed to carry that body are by default going to be stronger than your partners unless they do physical labor or train to be stronger than you in the gym. Thats real power you have over them that you can choose to use. Usually people conflate lack of endurance with lack of strength, so don't be foold just cause you got out of breath. You moved your fat self that your partner couldn't budge.

The feeder is always being subserviant to the feedee outside the bedroom because they have to spend money and time making sure their feedee get enough calories, even if the feedee hands control for play.

The fact is, submission is always a choice, but I think that the negative association with fat influences some peoples decisons about how feedists relationships HAVE to be submissve fat person, dominant skinny person, we all know that the skinny person is in control as long as the fat person tolerates it.
1 week

Smolguy:
Sub feeder, was dom. Realized control in feedist realtionships is messy because its much like liontaming. This is from the perspective of a skinny feeder, large feedee and probably applies to most cases, but there are other edge cases where this doesnt apply for example short feedees and bodybuilder feeders.

Even if we play at it, feedees are ultimately the dominant in a relationship even if they hand the reigns over in the bedroom.

If you weigh a significant amount, you could literally hurt your partner just with your weight. The muscles needed to carry that body are by default going to be stronger than your partners unless they do physical labor or train to be stronger than you in the gym. Thats real power you have over them that you can choose to use. Usually people conflate lack of endurance with lack of strength, so don't be foold just cause you got out of breath. You moved your fat self that your partner couldn't budge.

The feeder is always being subserviant to the feedee outside the bedroom because they have to spend money and time making sure their feedee get enough calories, even if the feedee hands control for play.

The fact is, submission is always a choice, but I think that the negative association with fat influences some peoples decisons about how feedists relationships HAVE to be submissve fat person, dominant skinny person, we all know that the skinny person is in control as long as the fat person tolerates it.

Love that for you. Glad you find such joy in being a sub feeder. But as a domme feeder, I'll have to disagree on feeders always being subserviant.

My partner is my sub in the bedroom, but we are equals outside of it. He's more than twice my weight and is 7 inches taller than me. I'm stacked and jacked, but it's not like I can pick him up like a sack of potatoes.

Still, he treats me like a queen. In the bedroom, he worships me. My pleasure comes before his in all things.

Yes, he has the final say about what he wants done with his body, but that's how it's supposed to be. I'm a sadist, not an abuser.

I don't do submission. Tried it once. Didn't go well. The other guy ended up pinned to the matress in a choke hold, and he was a linebacker.

But when I am in domme-mode, I see myself as a queen. And a good queen takes care of those under her. My partner fully submits to my will because he knows he is safe with me. Tending to his needs isn't inherently submissive or dominate. It's just not being a shitty person.
1 week
678910   loading