Gaining

For the gainers out there

No, i'm actually the opposite really, lol.

I've never been a big fan of food, I was the fussiest eater as a kid and lived on a diet of peanut butter sandwhiches and chocolate milk until i was in school lol.

My gain is more out of a desire to be fat and so eating alot if often a challange, but it deffinetly gets easier as you get bigger smiley
13 years

I'm a huge fan of (good) food. I don't have a huge appetite, but I love to eat.

I've rejoined the gym and am on a gaining hiatus at the moment though smiley
13 years

I've always been fat, and even before I decided to gain weight on purpose I could eat a whole lot. It was just the love of obesity that turned me onto gaining I suppose.
13 years

It was never really about eating as a challenge for myself. I just always knew that I wanted to be very fat. The eating aspect was always seen more as a means to an end.
13 years

Gettingfatter wrote
It was never really about eating as a challenge for myself. I just always knew that I wanted to be very fat. The eating aspect was always seen more as a means to an end.

I know how you feel, but it is a rather fun means to an even better end right? smiley
13 years

Have always loved food and always had a fat fetish.Society brainwashed me into thinking this was bad,so I watched what I ate and was slim.My appetite diminished and when I decided to gain I found eating a lot difficult at first,but now its no problem at all.SO love food and am SO turned on by my fat and other peoples fatsmiley
13 years

i've always been a 'big girl' since i was 8yo, but didn't find myself purposefully gaining until april last year. at that point, i was something like 224, so knowing i'm around 265 is pretty awesome
13 years