Gaining

Fattening vacation?

nickblack wrote
ahaha...go to a cruise! surely you'll gain

It was awesome just over a year ago when Plenty gained 18 pounds on a 2 week cruise-Astounding results.

I've also wondered what could be accomplished if someone loved to eat-and went on a week vacation to a beach resort like Ocean City Md. At my favorite spot Seacrets one can lay on a raft and be served massive calories in the form of frozen drinks like Rum Runners and Pina Coladas -and the drink combination of the two The Pain in De Ass! Before that there are breakfast buffets and brunches and good old fashinoed Diners. Top it off with Boardwalk Buffet Restaurants and other buffet joints like The Embers. And just plain good food like The Crabcake Factory and The Dough Roller Pizza restaurants. Finish every day with a sundae or a banana split from The Alaska Stand! I bet 10 pounds in a week has surely happened to someone for sure in "OC".
13 years

Fattening vacation?

Every vacation that you take can be a gaining vacation. As you ate planning your destinations and what you want to visit while there you just put the dame thought in what resturants that you want to visit in that area. I have done this for the last 12 years and I gave never came home less than 10-12 lbs heavier! The same goes for it you decide to stay home plan it out. Meals home vs meals eaten. Just enjoy yourself and keep that gut stuffed!!
13 years