Gaining

Weight gain hypnosis

I'm aware that this has slightly been talked about already but I didn't want to take over that other guys thread! smiley

Anyway, I've got the subliminal weight gain one (which hasn't worked very well), the one where the guy puts you into a state of deep sleep and then tells you weight gain is ok (I don't know if it's working but it turns me on easily. LOL. o.O), and then the hypnosis script (which I feel has worked a bit in me not worrying about the gain) .

What I was wondering - are there any others? I was wondering in particular if there was one that talked freely about being a pig, being fat, etc instead of using the clinical term 'weight gain'. LOL.

smiley

Yeh, just wondering! ^_^ Everyone is so nice on this site! smiley It makes it easy to ask questions like this!

*waves*
13 years

Weight gain hypnosis

It's off the yahoo group..um hypnogain or something. I'll have to look through my old links. The subliminal one I don't remember WHERE I got that. o.O LOL.
13 years

Weight gain hypnosis

That was awesome eagledancer. I particularly like the suggestion of doing ecology checks.

I know this thread is a little old, but I wanted to reply anyway.

It's been a while since I've been on the FF forums, but I was the person who put together the subliminals, and put them in a semi-hidden area of one of my websites.

I've recently let go of all my websites because I didn't have time to keep up on them, and they were costing me more than I made from them.

I didn't realize there was an interest in my subliminals. I'll have to consider coming up with another way to make them available.

I have to say that the Ericksonian style of self hypnosis will probably be more effective than any subliminal file I could create.
13 years

Weight gain hypnosis

But couldn't there be some sort of release document signed?
12 years

Weight gain hypnosis

well isn't the fundamental rule with hypnosis that you can't make them do something they wouldn't do consciously? (eg. murder)

but the more accepting thing, I could see as being possible
12 years

Weight gain hypnosis

shdwyldcat wrote:
That was awesome eagledancer. I particularly like the suggestion of doing ecology checks.

I know this thread is a little old, but I wanted to reply anyway.

It's been a while since I've been on the FF forums, but I was the person who put together the subliminals, and put them in a semi-hidden area of one of my websites.

I've recently let go of all my websites because I didn't have time to keep up on them, and they were costing me more than I made from them.

I didn't realize there was an interest in my subliminals. I'll have to consider coming up with another way to make them available.

I have to say that the Ericksonian style of self hypnosis will probably be more effective than any subliminal file I could create.

You can find the file here: h t t p://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gKS4T-sch0L58bosssobsaXEj9WtM0JhdVI7yymsPnLHDJkOcW_JWzAEuOjqBWq1wteO2aDAH9AxBEFiWyFxAxnpn2blWXPCjw/WeightGain-5MB.mp3

It's in a yahoo group called Hypno-gain.
12 years

Weight gain hypnosis

Here's the script for it:
f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gKS4T5ufDgP58bos7IKVqMtYnmg_Y7-Kn6w6rOdXBgt0nMsR9188oLzsJOi9asHQH-piohV8eBdIlZ-4IuPuQuYc7XnWohLIbA/wg_hypnoscript.pdf

And here's the group: f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gKS4T5ufDgP58bos7IKVqMtYnmg_Y7-Kn6w6rOdXBgt0nMsR9188oLzsJOi9asHQH-piohV8eBdIlZ-4IuPuQuYc7XnWohLIbA/wg_hypnoscript.pdf
12 years