Gaining

Hansel & gretel

I've always had a fascination with the Hansel & Gretel story... I love that FA fiction writers keep going back to it and leveraging the old tale.

Two of my favorite, but not very well known examples:

Biggie wrote a short story called Gretel: the true story at dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/gretel.html which is very cool, but not traditional.

Brenda Marshall did a lesser known (but really great) comic that took her well-known Ponderous Woman character and put her into a bizarre retelling of Hansel & Gretel. It's called Not As They Seem at cafepress.com/ponderouswoman.83089927

Anyone have any other examples?
13 years

Hansel & gretel

yessss I used to love this story soo much as a kid and i never knew why just that i reallyyy wanted to be hansel hahaaaa
11 years

Hansel & gretel

I'm sure a lot of us felt like that! I was kind of jealous of him....
11 years

Hansel & gretel

I think Hansel and Gretel, and other stories like it, is the first thing that roused my gainer tendencies. I'd always visualize myself as Hansel and imagine that I'd grown so fat that my rolls are poking out through the bars of the cage. Yes the Witch is still unable to see and continues to believe the chicken bone is my finger.
11 years

Hansel & gretel

Hansel and Gretal as well as Streganona are still two of my favs.
11 years

Hansel & gretel

I just googled Streganona. I remember my parents reading me that book many times when I was younger. That's so weird! I would have never recalled that otherwise. Both my parents shared, at least to some degree, the same fetish as me. I wonder if there was some intent there.
11 years

Hansel & gretel

I also love the Hansel and Gretel story and enjoy the kinky roleplays LOL.
I've played the hungry witch fattening and force feeding the delicious Gretel, poking and squeezing her flesh (specially her chubby toes).
Then truss her up on the kitchen counter, oiled and seasoned with an apple in her mouth ! LOL
The bomb smiley
10 years

Hansel & gretel

God clubkong! That is awesome. I would love to have girlfriend was into that. Do you tie her or does she just lay back and let you feed her.
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Ex girlfriend ! LOL
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience this RP the last few months smiley
10 years

Hansel & gretel

That suck, I'm sorry man.
10 years
123   loading