Gaining

Hansel & gretel

Clubkong wrote:
Any one else loving this fantasy ?

This fantasy speaks to so many fetishes and fantasies that I scarcely believe we have catalogued them all here.

And I would like to add the actual notion of eating someone. This is a sexual fantasy which, I am sure, according to my "intro to psychology" college course training, has to do with oral sex and oral satisfaction -- something all of us who are into feederism obviously enjoy.

So nothing wrong with fattening up your lover and "eating" him/her. Nibble away....
9 years

Hansel & gretel

I LOVED this story as a kid as well. I wrote a rather perverted erotic story around this idea where a modern day Gretel gets fattened up to massive proportions by a witch.

I have it for sale on my e-junkie store but I think I'll give anyone who discovered it via this thread a copy for free smiley

Go to my e-junkie weight gain story site: e-junkie.com/282360

Add the stories to the shopping cart:
Gretel's Never Ending Gluttony Part 1
and
Gretel's Never Ending Gluttony Part 2

and then enter the discount code:
FANTASYFEEDERSECRET

It should bring the price down to $0.
(let me know if this doesn't work for some reason).

Enjoy smiley

Warning: the story contains force feeding, graphics sexual descriptions, sub/dom, and lots of naughty NSFW stuff, no longer a children's story LOL.
9 years

Hansel & gretel

Clubkong:
Loved the Sanctum version of Hansel & Gretel (avail on Netflix I think).
I don't like the whole horror theme though I loved the first 5min of the movie where they focus on a big fattened girl trussed up like a luscious piggy ! Yummy ! smiley

Would you have a link to the movie or scene by any chance? >_>
2 years
123   loading