Some random fantasies...

Here's some of the stuff I fantasize about:
smileysmiley
Eating an entire buffet.
Eating a donut shop or bakery.
Eating the witch's house.
Eating a whole watermelon.
Winning a pie eating contest.
Being tied up and force fed huge amounts of food.
Eating lots of food that expands inside my my stomach.
Swallowing mentos by the dozens and drinking a big bottle of diet coke.
Eating a gingerbread village.
Eating ice cream straight from the soft serve machine

After any of the above:
People rubbing, poking, slapping and listening to my huge stuffed belly.
Being rushed to the hospital with my stomach towering above me on the stretcher.
Doctors being amazed at the amount of food inside my stomach and not knowing what to do about it.

Anybody else?? smiley
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

One more:
completely stuffing myself and then having an intervention where people make me eat more.
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

bradypig wrote
Eating ice cream straight from the soft serve machine

This is my favourite, for myself and to do to a girl, lol.

But yeah, all those sound awesome smiley
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

I like the idea of eating a whole buffetsmiley But much more I like the idea of being somewhere, where lots of different food is sold like the German Oktoberfest and you can walk around and whenever you whant something you can buy it. My dream would be to have enough money to eat everything I want, fries sausages some popcorn some chinese ice cream and so on, until I am too stuffed to walk. I find it very arousing to be among people while my belly is stuffed, and to walk around with a stuffed belly, without anyone noticing me being uncomfortable. And then I would like to have a room in a hotel nearby and go there with someone who feeds me some pizza and icecream or anything I want and rubs my belly while it gets bigger and bigger.
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

ilovetostuff wrote
I like the idea of eating a whole buffetsmiley But much more I like the idea of being somewhere, where lots of different food is sold like the German Oktoberfest and you can walk around and whenever you whant something you can buy it. My dream would be to have enough money to eat everything I want, fries sausages some popcorn some chinese ice cream and so on, until I am too stuffed to walk. I find it very arousing to be among people while my belly is stuffed, and to walk around with a stuffed belly, without anyone noticing me being uncomfortable. And then I would like to have a room in a hotel nearby and go there with someone who feeds me some pizza and icecream or anything I want and rubs my belly while it gets bigger and bigger.

I have a fantasy along those lines. I go to a fair and sign up for an "Eat the Fair" contest. I have a card and have to go to each vendor and eat what they give me. When I am finished eating massive amounts of food I have to bring the card back and get a free t shirt that doesn't even come close to covering my huge belly.
Then I meet up with some friends and they want t shirts too so I have to eat the fair again and again. People begin to follow me around and rub and listen to my very noisy swollen belly.
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

Here's another one...
Volunteering my belly for a science experiment.
Letting them put all kinds of different combinations of things into my belly and seeing if they will make it inflate...
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

bacchae wrote
I used to think of this thing where a sorceress ran a bakeshop / cafe, and recruited waitresses by feeding them enchanted pies and cakes that made them plump up super quickly / not be able to stop eating. She'd name the waitresses after whatever treat she had stuffed them with. Kind of like fat Strawberry Shortcake characters.

I want to read this story smiley
13 years

Some randon fantasies...

I feed Kimberly Marvel until she weighs at least 900 pounds. She happily eats every bite. When she's full,she hugs me,and lets out a HUGE belch.
11 years