General

Vampires

Vampires are bloated corpses, they are in no way shape or form sexy, please, they are the living dead ffs!

13 years

Vampires

Moonchild wrote

lmfao, that is brilliant!

Nothing more insulting or obscene as what the human mind infers smiley
13 years

Vampires

Count Duckula anyone?

youtube.com/watch
13 years

Vampires

I kinda liked the vamps in Being Human, kinda sexy but still, you know, deadly. Even the good one ended up killing a lot of people!
13 years

Vampires

I love most vampire tales. I love how they can be used as a metaphor for so many things, sex or addiction or sexually transmitted disease or kinkiness... I find it weird how many want to defang their vampires, after all, it's hot because it's risky, isn't it? The sexiness is definitely there in Dracula, even. I know it's a little kinky, but it also seems to be really, really common to find the sight of (onscreen, at least) blood erotic. I wonder why...
13 years

Vampires

Twilight vampires are pathetic.

13 years

Vampires

I like True Blood...
But Anne Rice I think did the best with vampires. I am talking books here.
Non-sparkly, deadly and very seductive.
13 years

Vampires

Amatrix wrote
I like True Blood...
But Anne Rice I think did the best with vampires. I am talking books here.
Non-sparkly, deadly and very seductive.

I love the lore and history she instilled into it, so many people just do the superficial, she really solidified the world...

I gotta mention, for anyone into this sort of stuff, I highly recommend the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series. Very cool, though after a few books it becomes more erotica then vampires lol. Still alot of good stuff in there. smiley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Blake:_Vampire_Hunter
13 years

Vampires

Lost boys were some badass mofo's
13 years

Vampires

Christopher Lee. That is all.
10 years
12   loading