General

Fears

absolutely terrified of snakes, theyre creepy, and can go or be any where, i actually get creeped out seeing them on tv or just thinking about them
13 years

Fears

paradise-girl wrote
seriously Max, we should just get married. I'm like a total match for you, I love spiders, I collect BJD's (look em up) AND I love pokemon. we're a match made in heaven! jk

Based on our previous interactions, I refuse to look up anything you suggest.

Thanks for the offer of marriage though, but i'll have to reject that too harbourer of evil!
13 years

Fears

sassan wrote
What's the technical term for "fear of talking to women?"

That would be Rajjesh KutharPolli syndrom *lolololol*

Me I'm afraid of Pennywise the Dancing Clown, and other clowns that look like him. I also get wigged out by Caliopy *sp?* music. All this came from reading that darn book in High School >,<

Also I can't stand walking through my parent's basement in the dark. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with being in the dark it's just being in the dark in that basement that freaks me out. I also don't like to get locked out of their house at night...
13 years

Fears

sethman wrote
Being ordinary. Being stuck in that bubble of mediocrity, knowing there's nothing you can do to be special or unique and escape from it because you're just like everyone else in the bubble. And knowing that everything you do to try to escape the bubble just makes you an outcast in the bubble you're trapped in.

Wow, i'ma add this to mine, just never really thought about it lol.
13 years

Fears

mixxerr0se wrote
And like some other people said, when it is dark I hate open curtains or open doors leading to dark places. I am not so much scared of the dark, just scared of... being seen or watched or something? I don't know.

This is kind of my deal with walking through my parents' basement when all the lights are out. As I walk through I always get the feeling that something is like a pace or two behind me, following and I get pretty freaked out.

...I think my dad knows I don't like it, cause whenever I'm over for a visit and I'm in the basement playing video games he always comes down and switches off the light on me >,<
13 years

Fears

Snakes
Dying Alone
Death
12 years

Fears

1. Being destitute and dying alone.

2. Suffering in a completely disabled body and not being able to choose my own death.

3. Being burnt to death.
11 years

Fears

gary1627 wrote:
1. Being destitute and dying alone.

2. Suffering in a completely disabled body and not being able to choose my own death.

3. Being burnt to death.

Lol I'm sorry Gary, I'm *really really* not laughing at you, because you're awesome, but who knew that beneath your friendly, apparently happy-go-lucky, sociable, jokey exterior lay such a morbid soul? Awwwww!

I'm afraid of spiders, obv. Like any normal person, only a lot wussier.

I went for arachnophobia therapy once. Proper scientific, on the NHS, at a top psychiatric institute. I thought they would hypnotise me or whatever. However, I walked into the treatment room to find 12 jam jars set out ready for my session. JARS OF LIVE SPIDERS. Which I had to let walk on my hands and up my arms. Oh yes. Worst day of my life. Funnily enough I'm not cured...
11 years

Fears

I've gotten better with my fear of heights, you still won't find me on high-rises though. A good 15ft up on a ladder is great for me, or however tall most climbing walls are.

As for others, I'd have to say:
-Fear of rejection
-Somewhat fear of failure
-Fear of suffocation (painful way to die)
-A tiny fear of death
11 years

Fears

demons and demonic possession. most of this other stuff can't really hurt you or you at least have a fighting chance against it. with a demon, you're pretty much ***ed
11 years
12   loading