General

You know you're a fat admirer when

You get upset when you notice someone has lost weight. lol, regardless of if they are into this stuff or not, I always feel a sense of loss when I see a girl looking thinner...
13 years

When you are driving down town and the first thing you look at on the pedestrians is their bellies.
13 years

When for you the word diet means extra Hot Fudge Sundaes rather than lettuce and carrots.
13 years

... Miss Universe walks by and you're the only straight guy in the bunch not drooling.

... a friend says "damn that girl has a big butt ...", and you're like "damn that girl has a big butt ...".

... when going to a buffet, you position yourself so can you view the entire route from the food, to the furthest corner of the restaurant.
13 years

...you look at "Before and After" weight loss ads from right to left.

YES!!!
13 years

...on more than one occasion, your girlfriend has accused you of trying to fatten her up.
13 years

CollegeGuy, I've been blamed for a partner gaining more and more often.

If you are going to be with a girl and surround her with brownies, you might have one every once in awhile, and this might contribute to weight gain.

Just saying.

i see no downside to this smiley
13 years

Maximum wrote
...you look at "Before and After" weight loss ads from right to left.

YES!!!

booyah
13 years

loverofpudge wrote
When nothing turns you on more than rubbing your partner's belly after a big meal.

When you get excited about sewing the buttons back on pants that your partner has popped off.

When the comment "he has a six-pack" is meaningless to you, whereas "he has a big belly" stirs butterflies.

how about when someone proudly shows off their six-pack you proudly show off your keg
13 years

applecake wrote
Porking Up wrote
When you work in the cafeteria at school and switch the skim and whole milk containers for a laugh...
What?! And make all the people who normally drink whole milk loose weight?! I think your evil plan needs some more work.

lol touche
13 years
12   loading