Gaining

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Am a stuckage fan and i love it when big boys get stuck in things. I cant wait for my BF/feedee to get stuck in the doorway. Hehe.
13 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

A fantasy of mine...I eat so much that I get stuck in a booth. Then I have to be force fed until my belly breaks the booth...
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

I've had fantasies of sneaking into a bakery by squeezing through a trap door. After spending an hour or so feasting on napoleons (my personal favorite) and all the lovely pastry, my belly is deliciously fattened. I hear a noise in the front of the story, so I try squeezing back through the trap door and find that my belly is so bloated that I can't make it. This gorgeous, muscled guy with a well-rounded belly (from sampling all his lucious pastry) comes through the door and finds me struggling, my legs kicking in the air unable to go anywhere. He opens the door with me in it so I'm forced to face him and be reprimanded. But, he just smiles, fondling my fattened belly and butt. He disappears inside and comes out with a giant pastry tube which he has overfilled with canoli cream. He forces it between my lips and begins the pump. It's attached to some sort of machine that begins to force the cream into my mouth and down my throat...ever so slowly. I begin to feel myself fatten with cream all the while he chuckles and slowly m***ases my engorged belly which is now overfilled and widening...

He whispers into my ear..."I see I've just employed a new test taster...that is after you fatten up just a bit more."

I'm moaning as I feel myself becoming too large for the narrow hole that I've become wedged into and a feeling that I will become so fattened that I will remain stuck for a very long time (but maybe that's not so bad...yummy treats, cute guy that wants me fat...cool).
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

lizzyny, what is it with you and my fantasies, do you read minds or something?
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

godan2056 wrote:
lizzyny, what is it with you and my fantasies, do you read minds or something?

Frightening isn't it? smiley
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

TheIncredibleBulk wrote:
lizzyny wrote:
I've had fantasies of sneaking into a bakery by squeezing through a trap door. After spending an hour or so feasting on napoleons (my personal favorite) and all the lovely pastry, my belly is deliciously fattened. I hear a noise in the front of the story, so I try squeezing back through the trap door and find that my belly is so bloated that I can't make it. This gorgeous, muscled guy with a well-rounded belly (from sampling all his lucious pastry) comes through the door and finds me struggling, my legs kicking in the air unable to go anywhere. He opens the door with me in it so I'm forced to face him and be reprimanded. But, he just smiles, fondling my fattened belly and butt. He disappears inside and comes out with a giant pastry tube which he has overfilled with canoli cream. He forces it between my lips and begins the pump. It's attached to some sort of machine that begins to force the cream into my mouth and down my throat...ever so slowly. I begin to feel myself fatten with cream all the while he chuckles and slowly m***ases my engorged belly which is now overfilled and widening...

He whispers into my ear..."I see I've just employed a new test taster...that is after you fatten up just a bit more."

I'm moaning as I feel myself becoming too large for the narrow hole that I've become wedged into and a feeling that I will become so fattened that I will remain stuck for a very long time (but maybe that's not so bad...yummy treats, cute guy that wants me fat...cool).
would love to read a story like this would deff like that to happen to me

I think I may have written something like that at one time or another. I know some of my stories have some stuckage in them...perhaps "Turkish Delights"...but you'd have to reread it to be sure.

I know Quert took one of my postings...except it was in an ice cream parlor and turned it into a very good story with me being the main characters which was rather fun. Take a look for him on Fantasy Feeder. It's worth a read.
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

No, I was wrong. It was "A FORTUITUOUS ENCOUNTER" and it was a guy that was growing wider as he trapped himself between shelves in a stockroom of a "big and tall" men's shop where this girl that just became his feeder worked. And he's this writer who writes weightgain stories and posts them on the internet.

Talk about doing research for a story. LOL :o
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

oh i always like when weight gain effects the fitness or mobility from before hehe like not 20 but 2 pushups only or when you canĀ“t fit trough narrow places anymore and feel the brushing of things against your belly or bum yeah i like stuckage but mostly with cute girls gaining a little to much ;-)
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

i looove stuckage
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Well, if you're interested, I just began a blog where I'm posting all my stories and trying to match them up with illustrations. It's been a slow business, but I should have that stuckage story up shortly. Until then, you can enjoy the stuffing.

thefineartofweightgain.blogspot.com/
12 years
123   loading