Gaining

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

I definitely like seeing a big guy enjoy himself, especially when he doesn't realize that all his gluttonous behavior causes him to get stuck in a chair or in a booth. smiley
12 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

My favorite example:
10 years
attachment

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

I have always wanted to be stuck. I have always wanted to be that greedy boy in the wille wonka movies agustas gloop who loves to eat and eat and gets stuck in a pipe of choc, because he is a greedy pig.
10 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Just today I saw this big guy sitting. When he stood up, the chair came with. Either the chair couldn't get enough of dat ass or he misunderstood the meaning of "take a seat". Either way, one day I shall fit snugly in a chair ;P
10 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

I enjoy the feeling a snug fit. But there's such a thing as too tight definitely. Once, when I was substituting at the local Middle School I sat down in the teacher's chair without thinking and the armrests nearly tore my slacks.
10 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

loopytheone wrote:
I love stuckage! I used to do the odd stuckage thing myself a few years back, trying to fit under beds, through a coat hanger, things like that. I absolutely adore people squeezing into far too tight clothes as well. I like the idea of other people getting stuck just as much as long as they aren't scared or upset!

Tight clothes are a favorite of mine.
10 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

oh i so would like to be fattened up to a point where my belly touches things lol or it would be nice for a naughty girlfirend to arrange things in our home so that she fits through and i just barely as long as i don´t gain to much weight that is that would be so hot when she tickles me runs away and i try to catch her but can´t fit between the fridge and the countertop cause my tummy bunches up and prevents me to ...::-)

oh and i would love to see that , too on a girl thehe
9 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

OniGumo wrote:
loopytheone wrote:
I love stuckage! I used to do the odd stuckage thing myself a few years back, trying to fit under beds, through a coat hanger, things like that. I absolutely adore people squeezing into far too tight clothes as well. I like the idea of other people getting stuck just as much as long as they aren't scared or upset!

Tight clothes are a favorite of mine.

Here! Here! on the tight clothes - especially when it's riding up post meal!

And to somewhat echo Oni's comments - The snugness is enjoyable, but not to the point where it's starting to pinch.
9 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Oh man, Ciara, you know how to make a girl jealous with that story. smiley
9 years

Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Huuuge fan of stuckage! It's the one fetish that got me into gaining smiley

I do enjoy others being stuck, but even more when I'm the one who's wedged. I haven't really gotten stuck by mistake, I do it on purpose. Through chairs, inner tubes, furniture, etc.

I do love when a tight squeeze gets worse, like some people have described here. Like getting caught while stuck somewhere, and being mercilessly fed and taken advantage of smiley
9 years
123   loading