General

Women and men

I'm so tired of this topic, and it comes up again and again and again. There are a LOT of FFAs on this site. We're visible and vocal. Is there someone within a 5 km radius of every member? no. I lived in NYC and didn't find that. But we are hear and visible and audible.
13 years

Women and men

Wannabe Princess wrote
I think that it is mostly down to women and men working in different ways... I don't mind bigger men however I dont find it interesting to go onto a profile and only see photos of a mans belly... I want to know about their hobbies, their interests, what their face looks like...

If you view a half filled in female profile (IE just photos of their belly) you'll find many more comments than you will on a half filled in male profile.

I dont think this is because there are more men on the site, its because women have no interest in commenting on a half thought out profile.

My profile for example has plenty of photos of me enjoying life - Yours has photos of your body(which is fine!) and cartoons of various fat characters. That would not inspire me to message you.

There is someone out there for everyone and you will find her, Just dont think because you dont get messages from female FA's that they dont exist because they certainly do!

Wannabe princess that is an excellent insight thankyou, i never really thought about that, i still never know how to fill those stupid things in though (lol)
13 years

Women and men

FatOpie wrote
i have always wanted to know why is it that MOST women are shallow twards bigger men. all they want is a skinny, thin, twiggy wimp.
no one cares for the large ones with the biggest hearts.

Everyone has their preferences, but I have to say, I do not see it that way. I am five feet, eight inches tall and I weigh around 125 pounds. Apparently, I am too thin for the women I date. So my problem is that I can not find women who prefer thin/skinny men...not many, anyway. It is a different situation from each person's point of view.
13 years

Women and men

Buffetbelly wrote
The plain fact is that numerous surveys and sociological and psychological studies all indicate that women are much more open minded about dating fat partners than men are. This is a fact about the general population of the real world. Cyberspace and different regions of cyberspace are going to be a "through the looking glass" kind of experience. Kind of like Oppositeville.

Cool.
13 years