Stuffing

How to eat 10,000 calories?

I know that the bacon ultimate cheeseburger from jack in the box is over 1000 calories, perhaps 10 of those, my record is six personally
13 years

true, and what a great way to spend the day
13 years

I do this a lot of Sundays:

Breakfast buffet at Ryans - I eat enough bacon,sausage(patties and links),ham,steak,chicken and eggs to kill a smaller human, then I eat around 8 biscuits (almost 200 calories a piece) covered in gravy and cheese all washed down with Coke or orange juice. I drink milk with the sweet stuff which is french toast, waffles, bear claws, cookies and a giant bowl of mixed cereals...

My big calorie reward is a plate of bacon,link sausage and fried ham, and I smother/cover it in maple butter syrup. I love meat and syrup... mmmmm
I've walked away with 7,000+ plus calories from that place.

Lunch-

Chinese buffet can add up in minutes, if you stick to the sweet covered fried meats and lots lots of noodles and fried rice. Rice will fill me up so I only get it every other buffet trip. Egg rolls with pork = 250+ calories. I can eat 2 per buffet trip, so that's around 10 egg rolls..

Supper-

I am a Subway freak, so I've built my system 2,000 calorie subs that I can inhale two of if I don't drink 2 64 oz rootbeers, keep it to one and I have more room for cookies afterwards.

My Sub: Start off a with meatball, add extra EXTRA pepperoni and salami, bacon,if I'm in the mood I add on chicken, 4 kinds of cheese, oil,ranch, mayo. It's messy as hell, but hey that's HALF the fun smiley
13 years

Shame you didn't make it to 10k, however I just looked at the pics and must say, I am impressed at the difference, would be even better if you could get the before and afters together for the one pic.

Clear to see where all those calories went, your belly is bulging. smiley
13 years